Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing had a 30 gal root ball thry were everywhere. I put it in 3 gal pot. Its outside it wad pretty dry. Thirst little devil. I water morning and night here when it is 100+
IMG_6531.jpeg

Now the question I have my WW x beast mode and my WW X Trainwreck inside in my grow room. Both are almost done. 2 weeks max on the beast mode cross. The trainwreck is almost done any day now maybe tomorrow. I will check in a bit. Back to the question. It will take at least 2 weeks for my boy to drop pollen. Nothing will happen at this late day will it? I don't want the others pollinated. I guess I can put ziplocs on the balls to catch his load. I will nix the fan they are all top heavy anyway. The fan has been turned down to low due to the heavy buds. Here they are:
The frosty ones are WW X Train wreck.
IMG_6524.jpeg
IMG_6523.jpeg
IMG_6520.jpeg
IMG_6517.jpeg
IMG_6518.jpeg
IMG_6516.jpeg
IMG_6519.jpeg
IMG_6515.jpeg
IMG_6521.jpeg
IMG_6521.jpeg

hey Jan.... no, nothing will happen this late in flower but, the plant can react to the pollen this late in some weird ways... some old school growers say it makes the plant go bonkers hoping for the buds to plump up.. but since it takes 6wks for seeds to be viable, in a few weeks it won't even produce the small white ones.
experiments do show, if you just place a male in with females, they will actually lean towards the male... and some will do this just to get the ladies worked up, then remove him... plants, weird suckers huh

Yep I got lucky his roots were everywhere. I know He got scalped so to speak. He is a champ. Look he is already praying.View attachment 358469
Awesome job. People underestimate the vigor of these wonderful plants.. Clean up is bottom a wee bit so energy is concentrated on the upper development. you could even clone them after removing... do it now so all the stress is at one time.. but your so correct... a real champ.. see, males can be sexy...

Awesome job. People underestimate the vigor of these wonderful plants.. Clean up is bottom a wee bit so energy is concentrated on the upper development. you could even clone them after removing... do it now so all the stress is at one time.. but your so correct... a real champ.. see, males can be sexy...
Males can be sure.................
1719746190162.png

Latest posts

Back