Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't wanna be Kenny 😱

ok mR gARRISON
iM tIMMY

source.gif
Cripple fight, I knew this was you bro... I love Timmay
Can I be Skuzzlebutt so I can have Patrick Duffy for leg? But Stan has to be banned from shooting me this time
Oh so you are a fan... because that's pretty specific.... and I love it. you Scuzzlebutt you... hahaha
I claim Butters! Lmao 😂
Butters Stotch it is...
Explains so much about you you Christmas Poo you.....

You people are more of a character then the ones you chose.... you made my night....

Surprised nobody chose Tweek... hahaha.

Ok Sad announcement.. Carty is shut down for a bit until I relocate.. tents are down, plants are gone... so bear with me while we sell out place and move to KY where Ladybug is from... sowwy, but I'll be back

Cripple fight, I knew this was you bro... I love Timmay

Oh so you are a fan... because that's pretty specific.... and I love it. you Scuzzlebutt you... hahaha

Butters Stotch it is...

Explains so much about you you Christmas Poo you.....

You people are more of a character then the ones you chose.... you made my night....
The skuzzlebutt episode where they introduce him is the last season I watched I think. I didn't even know Stan killed him till it popped up on the you tube search

Feels weird right now being shut down and not having any tents up or any plants growing or nothing I feel kind of naked almost they are right across the street where I can go visit them and still take updated pictures for you guys but for right now party is shut down on the gross scene feeling a lot better missing you guys I just wanted to stop in and say hi as you know I'll be back soon

Feels weird right now being shut down and not having any tents up or any plants growing or nothing I feel kind of naked almost they are right across the street where I can go visit them and still take updated pictures for you guys but for right now party is shut down on the gross scene feeling a lot better missing you guys I just wanted to stop in and say hi as you know I'll be back soon
I will make a new batch on Sat but wait to send them on Monday. Will send them wrapped in frozen water. Wrapped in bubble wrap. They should not melt this time hopefully. Otherwise I will have to overnight it Fed Ex

Latest posts

Back