Second Grow Godfather strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may be that your pics are too big. Look at the size of the pic file, you need to stay under 1MB

its a problem with the system it is doing it to me also

Come on you guys what do you think? I started on a 18/6 light schedule today, gonna flip them completely probably in a little more than a week.

18/6 imo is just hurting yourself. meaning, why 6 hrs of dark when that can be used for growth? i've done 24 to 12/12 ever since started growing and there's no"shock" so to speak of if this is why you are going this direction. i also like to run up to 2wks of mh bulb into flower.

I agree with DFW I always go 24 and then 12/12. Now i see the reasoning if you are using a 1000w mh or many, then you are saving tons of money when the growth is negligible, but i run 250w floro and around 250w in cfl's and a 600w mh 24, but thats just how i do it 24 and 12/12

but to answer your question they look great, you are on the right track the color is vibrant and they looks super happy congrats

My thought on the 18/6 was maybe I could get then to start pre sexing a little.... If that even possible. They are 5 weeks old and I read some where that doing this would help do this.

its m,y understanding that each plant has its own cycle, you will know when they are ready by when the nodes are staggered. That signifies sexual maturity

All the 18/6 light schedule is going to do for you is cause stretch. The stretchier one is not nearly large enough to consider flowering, IMO. There are so few bud sites that your harvest would be very very small.

I would go back to a 24/7 light schedule and not flip them until they are sexually mature. Patience is the name of the game. You can hurry them only so much and the end result of trying to hurry plants is usually not good.

All the 18/6 light schedule is going to do for you is cause stretch. The stretchier one is not nearly large enough to consider flowering, IMO. There are so few bud sites that your harvest would be very very small.

I would go back to a 24/7 light schedule and not flip them until they are sexually mature. Patience is the name of the game. You can hurry them only so much and the end result of trying to hurry plants is usually not good.

yeah the tall has been a challenge to control the height of it, I topped it before already taking like 6-7 inches off than it just shot right back up haha

How close are you keeping the plants to the light? Using CFLs it is critical to have the light just a couple of inches from the top of the plant. Did you go back to 24/7 lighting?

How close are you keeping the plants to the light? Using CFLs it is critical to have the light just a couple of inches from the top of the plant. Did you go back to 24/7 lighting?

the flouro they are pretty much touching and the cfl's I try to keep at least 5" cause they still get hot enough to burn and these babies grow quick towards it. Yeah I went back to 24/7 what you guys said made since so yeah

another win for peer pressure :stoned:

Reduce your jpegs to 1200 x 1200 pix or less. I was having the same problem.

Latest posts

Back