Second Grow Godfather strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love females too :D Isn't it ironic that we all love to stick our faces in the genitals of female plants to smell their aroma? :eek::hubba:

You may want to cut that back if they are getting over 20" tall. Unless you have a very high ceiling and intend for them to get big.

Hushpuppy To funny :D

They are Stretchy, sure look healthy

It looks like that one may be getting a little bit of nutrient burn, looking at the tips of the leaves, or some form of deficiency

It looks like that one may be getting a little bit of nutrient burn, looking at the tips of the leaves, or some form of deficiency

that one the new growth head all come out that way than they straighten out and look like the healthy ones once they are bigger I've kept my eye on that myself cause I was worried but yeah idk.

stretchy is when there is vast space between nodes, my crown royal in the flower tent stretched from a seedling all the way into flower

you were right Hushpuppy I started looking at her more closely and yes nute burn I gave her just water last feeding just in case cause I figured if anything it wouldn't hurt once as long as she got her H²O and she's uncurled quite a bit. So thank you for the heads up.

nice job man, i cant figure out why at day 63 i still have no real stank. but i am certainly glad you do, they look great

Good healthy plants will develop their own genetically predefined level of odor. Some will get stanky earlier than others. :)

nice job man, i cant figure out why at day 63 i still have no real stank. but i am certainly glad you do, they look great

this one started stinking at 4 weeks no joke I was so surprised now she wreaks lol it's great

Latest posts

Back