Second Grow Godfather strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing like those little clear Mushrooms.Yehaaaaaaaaaa

:48:

always exciting when a grow is going like you want it to..........

I def wanna try cloning next grow I'm trying something new each time I figure and I've def. Learned alot of info and experience each go-round. I absolutely love doing this and there is just still so much more to learn.

Got cloudy trichs coming in and since their watering a couple days ago they have grown a little in size the buds that is. I gave them both mostly water the last "feeding" cause I was seeing the tell signs for nitrogen overload I have that look on lockdown.

Last edited:
yeah they look to be clouding up a bit. I can see a little leaf tip burn there for certain. Not bad though, just need to cut back a tad on the nutes.

yeah they look to be clouding up a bit. I can see a little leaf tip burn there for certain. Not bad though, just need to cut back a tad on the nutes.

yeah I gave them mostly water last feed and prob do the same for the next just to be sure.

alright so I'm giving her one more week and I'll pull a tester bud. She'll be at 9 weeks at that point. Most of the trichs are cloudy no amber that I can see but I don't have the best magnifying equipment. And I find that especially in the beginning the amber I'd a little hard to spot for me

If you do not have a good scope, then I would say you should get one. They are quite inexpensive and it is really the only way to tell if they are ready.

alright so I'm giving her one more week and I'll pull a tester bud. She'll be at 9 weeks at that point. Most of the trichs are cloudy no amber that I can see but I don't have the best magnifying equipment. And I find that especially in the beginning the amber I'd a little hard to spot for me

i have 3 girls at 11 weeks. trics are half clear, half cloudy, hairs mostly white and buds still enlarging. next week are coming dn as i have never gone this long. have not followed this thread but are u watching ur ph closely? goodluck

i have 3 girls at 11 weeks. trics are half clear, half cloudy, hairs mostly white and buds still enlarging. next week are coming dn as i have never gone this long. have not followed this thread but are u watching ur ph closely? goodluck

well I don't know that sounds really not ready. Some strains can go 13-14 weeks lol my last one did. It's depends on strain, equipment, nutrients. If they need to go longer let them go longer man. I know waiting sucks.

If you do not have a good scope, then I would say you should get one. They are quite inexpensive and it is really the only way to tell if they are ready.

ones in the mail it is one that a couple of you guys suggested it was only like $6. Okay so I admit I'm more hoping that by next wk it will be more reasonable to take a little sample lol.

Live it up , take a taste, the cannabis police won't come if you take a tiny bud and dry it and tell us how it is..

Latest posts

Back