Second Grow Godfather strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So this is me second indoor grow going with some solid genetics godfather strain. They are a little under two weeks old what do you guys think well one is actually 2 weeks old today the other is 2 days younger.

I'm so excited gonna germinate a few more next week, since I have the light to grow more the one prob could get up to 3 or 4 def depending on space but I def have the lumens.

The other three seeds I might germinate next week are actually a different strain from a local medicine grower that grows for a dispensary. It's a cross between pineapple kush and the other he won't tell me lol. But I don't care cause its some awesome medicine and just the fact that he's letting me take it into my home to grow is fantastic.

So yeah cheers to the next round of girls ����

View attachment WP_20150926_11_33_02_Pro.jpg

View attachment WP_20150926_11_33_14_Pro.jpg

oh the first one baby leaves are brown cause she grew really fast up to the light and didn't catch her til she had already cozied up to it.

Congratulations on your second grow.. They look nice... fun stuff ahead.. green mojo.

I am so into this can't wait to really be able to throw some money into this, like bigger bucks, I already splurged on some lighting..... Gotta start somewhere.��

The kids are looking a little hungry. I suspect you are running these "organic"? I would get some good organic nutrient tea and some microbe tea. I like Advanced Nutrients' Mother earth tea. I would suggest using their "Voodoo Juice" and "Mother Earth Blended Organic Super Tea". You can get both on Amazon.

The kids are looking a little hungry. I suspect you are running these "organic"? I would get some good organic nutrient tea and some microbe tea. I like Advanced Nutrients' Mother earth tea. I would suggest using their "Voodoo Juice" and "Mother Earth Blended Organic Super Tea". You can get both on Amazon.

probably those last pics are like minutes after they got transplanted. That's why I switched them. Good I'm getting the hang of this, like realizing when they are hungry or something is just generally wrong whether I know how to fix it or not. I got all you guys for help too ��

I love growing from seed, its so exciting watching them grow from nothing into beautiful fruit bearing mothers. what are you using for soil?
Subbed

I love growing from seed, its so exciting watching them grow from nothing into beautiful fruit bearing mothers. what are you using for soil?
Subbed

I love doing from seed as well this damn near tree from this little bitty seed and so fast. And how every one can be do different all that biological info in that little package.

Very nice they look super happy, I use a combination of cfl's and floros I figure more light is better

a two bulb fluorescent, 3', and bought some Phillips red spectrum bulbs for flowering.

Can you tell me more? I am somewhat concerned--I highly doubt that 2 3' fluorescent bulbs are going to be capable of getting even 1 plant through flowering let alone several. What are they planted in?

No those are just for vegging, I have an hps setup that I will have put in the mail in a couple weeks I was planning on running the product by here sometime guess now is a good time as any. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DP4CVD2/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Then I figure I also switch the flouros to the red spectrum bulbs and keep on going. They are in fox farm organic soil with some of the soil I started them in which was just a blend of perlite and baked top soil with no added nutes a little surprised at how well they started in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once the hps light gets here I'm going to start a couple more pineapple kush x ? That were given to me by a friend that grows for a dispensary up here. That way I have more options like alot of you guys suggested cause unlike the godfather strain that's going these are just regs not feminized.

Its to bad there isnt a local hydro shop close to you, they are really great resources exp for the little things

That light you linked.. that's the cheap junk, all bundled up I was telling you to avoid in previous convo's :D

Latest posts

Back