Second Grow Godfather strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOH she is stretching pretty hard. You need more lumens on that girl. But she is looking healthy enough :)

OOH she is stretching pretty hard. You need more lumens on that girl. But she is looking healthy enough :)

I know it's crazy I might have to top her again I mean I should have enough room height wise when all is said and done, our I was thinking about a little LST but gotta figure out how I wanna do it, my other one isn't stretching much at all

They are both girls!!!! Presexing. I'll switch them to 12/12 in a few days cause I did some light pruning yesterday and have been LST-Ing the other one. I'm so happy 3 for 3 as it stands now.

Great news. I'm looking to pop some beans soon myself. Trying to figure out what to run next time. Isn't this an addictive hobby!?

So addictive, and I'm actually pretty decent at it. I love to see them grow and develop and I'm learning to manipulate the shapes of them too which is cool.

seems like good therapy also, it can help keep your mind busy and stop depression better then having a dog

Idk Gooch, my dogs and cats make me so happy. It's nice to come home, and see complete love and affection. No matter what day you have, they are always happy to see me.
I confess, I tend the girls and roll out of there! I don't name things I eat! Ha-ha

I dont name them i just love looking at them and tending to them and looking at them:joint:

I like to see mine. I think it's really because I am so busy now. I just don't have time to dwell on many things.

Hey I sing to my dog and talk to my plants :eek: maybe I have already lost it :doh: I also like to go to the ballet and smoke some good hash before going in to watch so IDK :stoned:

Hey I sing to my dog and talk to my plants :eek: maybe I have already lost it :doh: I also like to go to the ballet and smoke some good hash before going in to watch so IDK :stoned:

I talk to my plants leave music on for them lol, have I lost it? Maybe? They are living things too. I think so any ways.

wow they stretched pretty bad huh

the one did yeah, I have it under control now though, she hasn't gotten up but an inch or two in the last week I'll post a pic of the very top got them to come closer together the nodes. I'm probably gonna have to help her stay up when she starts bulking up on buds. I mean her stem are pretty strong but still.

I love females too :D Isn't it ironic that we all love to stick our faces in the genitals of female plants to smell their aroma? :eek::hubba:

You may want to cut that back if they are getting over 20" tall. Unless you have a very high ceiling and intend for them to get big.

I love females too :D Isn't it ironic that we all love to stick our faces in the genitals of female plants to smell their aroma? :eek::hubba:

You may want to cut that back if they are getting over 20" tall. Unless you have a very high ceiling and intend for them to get big.

she Is well over 20" more like 28" I have an 8-9 foot ceiling something like that. And like I said I got her vertical growth a little under control but I know she can double but I'm prepared...im sure.

am I still able to do light pruning once into flower or should I wait til I have them the way I want, they are already showing sex so I'm not sure if I should tamper with them too much now

Latest posts

Back