Second Grow Godfather strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Live it up , take a taste, the cannabis police won't come if you take a tiny bud and dry it and tell us how it is..

lmao �� I'm so glad I found this community. I'm wake and bake blazed right now and I read this and could not stop laughing and picturing it.

You are doing a very good job for the lighting you have. If you can step up to a HPS, you would see a huge difference in the size and density of your buds. You are using probably 2-3 times more electricity to get the same light as a HPS would provide.

You are doing a very good job for the lighting you have. If you can step up to a HPS, you would see a huge difference in the size and density of your buds. You are using probably 2-3 times more electricity to get the same light as a HPS would provide.

Thanks. But yeah I think about it all the time like look what I'm doing with all this p.o.s equipment, imagine what I could do with even just getting more task specific lighting. I could learn and do wonders..... I think.... I'll sure as hell try.

I'm so excited. The buds are really starting to bulk up and I've had to help hold up a few more stocks, like someone replied I guess it's "a good problem" haha I'll see if I can get some good pics. Oh yeah and some amber is coming in.

just a couple stalks from my godfather I have to move unexpectedly so down she is coming. I wanted to wait another week but she had to be cut down and trimmed up by tomorrow to be able to put her completely out of sight for a24' hour thorough inspection our house we rent got sold so the buyer is getting it inspected for whatever reason.

View attachment WP_20160210_13_12_14_Pro.jpg

Yikes....hope you can contain the odor! Good Luck!

Completely satisfied with the quality of my harvest next round I'm adding in the variable of trying to get max yield. You all have once again been awesome moral support and help. And i thank you immensely.

Sorry i didnt read from the beginning,,im adhd. This a male your running to get seeds? What strain?

Congrats on your success. I remember the first time I tried my own smoke that I grew myself....... I was totally in the tank after that :) There is no feeling quite like that first time "and it tastes good too" :eek: I was totally stoked :D

Congrats on your success. I remember the first time I tried my own smoke that I grew myself....... I was totally in the tank after that :) There is no feeling quite like that first time "and it tastes good too" :eek: I was totally stoked :D

oh yeah it smells good taste good sticky. Just lovely. Hehe

Latest posts

Back