Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. I have been on a guitar kick lately. Trying to knock the rust off, and get my fingers limbered up.
Wow nice job like the style some old blues rock type stuff ? I play I'm 32 been playing since I was 15 I only have acoustics ATM but I may have to go get an Amp and guitar. Played real hard-core from 15 to 25 lot of bands picked up base cause we neded a base player in the heaven metal band I was in I got good quick just like guitar gut I learned to finger pick pop the strings and slap . Also can jam on some drums been a wile for base and drums but practice some muscle memory like you said and a few thick ass calased up fingers 👉 and bam bak at it. After 25 I slowed down a lot life happened . Have five kids now and one is starting to pik up guitar she's 6 ..... so bak to playing much more trying to teach her

Yep, I like bluesy, rock stuff. You should definitely look into one of these Spark amps, especially if you have a youngin’ getting into it.
Sparks are a great learning tool.
I also play bass, and that is what I always played when in bands.
Spent many a Friday and/or Saturday night playing at the local bars.

Yep, I like bluesy, rock stuff. You should definitely look into one of these Spark amps, especially if you have a youngin’ getting into it.
Sparks are a great learning tool.
I also play bass, and that is what I always played when in bands.
Spent many a Friday and/or Saturday night playing at the local bars.
I've got a Spark Mini. I use it for practicing or playing electric guitar around a campfire. Nice practice gear in a tiny package.

I've got a Spark Mini. I use it for practicing or playing electric guitar around a campfire. Nice practice gear in a tiny package.

I have the Spark 40. I have not played through the mini, but I have heard good things about them.
All of the Sparks seem to be pretty solid.

I have the Spark 40. I have not played through the mini, but I have heard good things about them.
All of the Sparks seem to be pretty solid.
I'm gonna check one out . Need and Amp and an el3ctric about 7 years ago I had a Jackson dinky flame burst orange I had a local guy who owned his own repair shop. Did amazing work I mean amazing and gave base lessons. Anyways brought it to him I was gonna have him put some new hamburgers on her new potentiometer rewire adjust the neck everything. With life happening I brought it payed the guy the money to fix it it was like 375 bucks for everything I needed done . Long story short I never liked it up. The guy goes by lance deitz I think I'm gonna actually give him a call see if he still has it it'd be so sweet to get that guitar back

IMG_6014.jpeg
IMG_6013.jpeg
IMG_6012.jpeg

Things are starting to look a little different in veg.
Gathered up some milk crates today, so I could get the trained plants closer to the light.
The last 3 tall plants should make their way into the flower tent by the end of the month.

IMG_6011.jpeg

More than one way to skin a cat.

Last edited:
View attachment 361829
The veg tent got its monthly sulfur spray last night at lights out.
I’ve been dealing with unending leafhoppers outside for about 6 weeks. In flower now so no sulphur possible. BT seems to have killed off caterpillars but the LH’s have survived that, Lost Coast, DE, Dr Zymes and another treatment I can recall. Fkrs…

Fking leafhoppers are everywhere this year.
Yep. Never seen them so much here. A couple here and there but I find them every day this year. It has been a banner year for all plants in the northeast. My neighbor has a poke weed in her yard that is about 8 ft tall and has multiple 2 inch trunks. Usually they are the size of a milkweed plant.

Do you use it just in veg and then the sulphur carries over in flower? What kind of sulphur do you use? I will probably try it next tent grow. Thanks I’m advance.
Yes, just use it in veg, and it carries over to flower.
Inside, or outside. Just don’t spray it on anything already in flower.

Fking leafhoppers are everywhere this year.
Yep I have never had the suckers until now. They are inside too. I must have carried them in on my clothes. I was checking on my maui looking for pollen. I saw a bunch of what looked like powder. So I close to look then suckers jumped. Tiny little white dpecks everywhere. Doused them with DE

If you take an old sock and put that sulfur in the sock,,tie it at the top, and before you go hunting or whatever,,,beat that sock around your shoes and pants leg it will keep ticks and chiggers off of you.
My Granddaddy taught me to do that before I went fishing or hunting and it fking works.

IMG_6326.jpeg

I know I haven’t been on here as much as usual.
Deer season starts October the first, and I have been in the woods quite a bit.
Put in 9 miles today.

Got home yesterday, and noticed I smelled skunk.
Then I noticed the dogs smelled a little skunky.
The dogs slept outside last night.
The good news is, ain’t nobody gonna know there is any weed growing around here, lol.

Latest posts

Back