Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening Misfits. Just got done playing dominoes and rummy with my baby. She kicked my ass, but it was fun. We smoked multiple bowls and now we are on the couch, smoking another. More is good, says the Mrs 😁
More is better and just too too much is almost enough.......................

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly clear day here starting at 50F and predicted to reach 68F.

I harvested the Basil yesterday and started making pesto out of it, but alas my Vitamix died. Upon looking at the bottom for a reset switch, I discovered that it was a reconditioned unit, which wasn't revealed when I bought it a few years ago. Too late to do anything about it now....................

Today is the day for the big birthday seafood buffet brunch at Salty's for me and for Grayfox's stepdaughter, who shares my 9-9 birthday.

She and I will be the celebrants, but the attention will be on our one-year-old vivacious great granddaughter, who is an excellent entertainer.

Morning gang. Cool and overcast this morning. I like it. But I’ll miss the daylight hours of summer.
Hauled my mom to the er last night. She’s had trouble breathing for a day or so. Our interactions and relationships have changed in the last year. I think we all have a feeling. She’s one mishap or health issue away from being in a bad jam. This is the part of life no one likes but it’s as natural as a joyful childbirth.

Got a few rifles to sight in today if time allows. Also need to put some time in on a quail pen. I got three incubators loaded with chicken eggs. Gotta get a spot built to house them in till I build the new grow out pen.

Portland Police just put out a bulletin warning the public that scam letter I was sent is blanketing the Portland area. The one threatening to expose my wayward ways unless I sent them $1950 bit coin.

I can only imagine the mentality and lifestyle of anyone who had to be told it was a scam?

Good morning, Misfits. Got a ton of outside crap to do that I've been putting off for the last couple of days. Time to pay for my sloth. If I hit it hard, I can pretty much finish up the phase I've been working on and then on to the next.

What are some of the youtubes you watch? Any ones you follow or watch weekly?
Most are political, so I won't mention them here. I usually fall asleep to Lighthouse Horror or other spooky stuff.

Latest posts

Back