Getting old beans to germinate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice ty. I ran out of c99 x nl but I have another friend that is sending me C99 these are from 2016 but were stored in a fridge. I hope I can get these to germinate. They have not tried them in a few years but they were fine last tome they were germinated. I have pineapple skunk a few weeks old. I want to cross them. I have 9 pineapple skunk some are bound to be males. I will harvest the pollen so I have it on hand. I may need to do it over and over, so I am going to try to keep a mother plant for cloning. We will see. I just planted my first clone. It seems to be doing great, so far. I have it in the dark reveging it right now.
C99 is a good one. A mama plant is great to have as backup. Pineapple skunk sounds good. Them bootlegs?

I'd hope it's better than most of the groups I've seen on Facebook growing groups. The bro science is alive and well in there. Some of the info traded in there is crazy as hell.

IMG_4738.jpeg
IMG_4739.jpeg
IMG_4740.jpeg
IMG_4742.jpeg
IMG_4743.jpeg
I'd hope it's better than most of the groups I've seen on Facebook growing groups. The bro science is alive and well in there. Some of the info traded in there is crazy as hell.
Not as good as here. I mostly post pics and tag the growers. If someone asks for advice I will chime in If I can help otherwise I keep on scrolling. I have won a vape pen complete set up. A spare battery for a vape. I have won seeds several times. I get asked to test seeds too. The sour vengeance I am growing are testers from @sugarcoatedank. They are impressive plants with rock hard nugs and getting very frosty. They have 3ish weeks left.
Image_2024-05-10 06_50_06_724.png
Image_2024-05-10 06_49_01_906.png

Attachments

• IMG_4744.jpeg
    IMG_4744.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4745.jpeg
    IMG_4745.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4747.jpeg
    IMG_4747.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
The c99 x northen lights looks more like an auto than a photo. I label everything, but sometimes I drop a seed or one doesn't come up. If one doesn’t come up after 2 weeks I plant something else. I think that is what happened here. Carty sent me 2 WW x GDP. I planted them both each in a different pot without soaking them. I was high and excited. I may have reused the pot when I planted the c99. I cannot be sure either way but the buds are looking like my favorite daytime strain. WW. They do not really have a smell yet. Also they were on 18/6 lighting until I put them out last Sat. They were already flowering. I planted 3/24 they came up several days after that.
IMG_4876.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4875.jpeg
    IMG_4875.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back