Our Our Diesel Grow Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That aroma will improve as they cure.

Ammonia smell...yeah that's never good in any situation. I'm glad ya didn't experience that. Some strong cat piss type terps can have a faint ammonia smell. I hate those strains. Not a cat piss fan..lol

I’m not sure. I had surgery on my sinus several years ago and can’t really smell anything. My wife says it smells like marijuana and no ammonia smell. So far so good. Keeping fingers crossed. Just learned a huge lesson. Trim them all up first. Then cut down all at same time. Miscalculation on my part.
My last 2 weeks while flushing, I start taking off all large fans. Then when chop day cones not so long.

Here is our pics of the harvest jarred. 14 one quart jars, 13 really, last one is fairly low. 4 one gallon jars containing a bunch of popcorn buds and sugar leaves, for making oil for edibles. Total weight one pound 7 ounces. Still a lot of room to get better. Really learned a lot from my mistakes this year.

Attachments

• IMG_3826.jpeg
    IMG_3826.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
I'm getting to where I chop the top largest colas off a plant and the rest goes to bubble hash. Saves a lot of trimming and curing.
Yeah, I'm lazy. I also prefer hash to buds, but I like the taste of a bud now and then, too.
Is making hash hard?

Latest posts

Back