Help me get my fire to smell like dispensery buuud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some strains simply do not have that much odor. And I have found that the smell does not determine how good the bud is. I have had strains that smelled great, but didn't have as much kick as some that smelled less.

However if your cured bud is making you "cough like crazy", I am thinking that something is not right. Good bud that is cured well should smoke fairly smooth.
I like cough it elevates my high

why would you "cough like crazy" on properly cured bud? smell, color, even stickiness, of the bud, does not determine potency. I have smoked bud, that looked like they were yellow, and almost dead, that smoked great and very very potent. there must be something wrong in your curing/storage process, and maybe with your feeding and growing too
I want the cough I would be disappointed if I didn’t get it

Do you keep dried bud in airtight jars? That will dramatically slow the drying process. See the sticky about jar curing. I am still smoking bud harvested in April that is still a little gooey and smells about the same as it did 6 months ago. The only difference is all the trichomes have gone amber and it has lost the green color and turned golden. Still great smoke.
I use air tight grove bags

So after so many years of growing I still don’t use chemicals I find that you just barely dry it all the way then put boveda pack burp container every day for a week are two and they will begin to have a natural smell soon not sure if chemicals will make it smell more are make it stronger I’m very satisfied in how I cure these days and believe it are not here in the high desert my buds is dried and ready for storage in two days max I also believe genetics will determine how it smells and when it smells

Latest posts

Back