First Timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuzzeyeBill

Reaction score
So being a long time hobby grower but having spent some time in some grow houses I have my first large garden. Having some recent storm damage I saved what I could and made my first ever batch of bubble hash. Got it all dried out and pressed it today. It turned out great but a bit soft and difficult to return out of the freezer. I know that the material was a little premature but I still got a good return. Anything I should try to make it easier to pull from the parchment paper. I know I should experiment with different paper and each batch is different. I did 2 presses one at 200 f and one at 225 f seems like the 225 was a little stiffer. Waiting to try to pull it here in a few.

I was smoking weed back when you were still getting shot out into a sock, soney boy!
Ok gramps tell us about the party line telephone system and I bet you walked up hill both ways to the livestock auction every Saturday night.

But for real my dad told me about how they stopped class and wheeled a tv in on a stand and broadcasted the Apollo moon landing. And I always thought that was pretty freaking cool. The cars, man the cars back then.
If you was barely too young to go to Vietnam, the 60’s and 70’s was absolutely the best era to grow up in.
I wish I could record all the stories he’s told me over the years about his childhood.

Ok gramps tell us about the party line telephone system and I bet you walked up hill both ways to the livestock auction every Saturday night.

But for real my dad told me about how they stopped class and wheeled a tv in on a stand and broadcasted the Apollo moon landing. And I always thought that was pretty freaking cool. The cars, man the cars back then.
If you was barely too young to go to Vietnam, the 60’s and 70’s was absolutely the best era to grow up in.
I wish I could record all the stories he’s told me over the years about his childhood.

I was in the 8th grade, in 1986, when they wheeled a TV into the classroom for us to watch the Challenger launch.

I damn sure remember the party line. Funny as fk.😁
Also remember using an outhouse and having no such thing called central air.
We had attic fans,,,and we had screens on windows and doors. And you didn't have to lock your Fking Windows and doors at night.

Last edited:
I damn sure remember the party line. Funny as fk.😁
Also remember using an outhouse and having no such thing called central air.
We had attic fans,,,and we had screens on windows and doors. And you didn't have to lock your Fking Windows and doors at night.
We had an attic fan too. Sheets be sour in three days 😂.

I was in the 8th grade, in 1986, when they wheeled a TV into the classroom for us to watch the Challenger launch.
I was in the third grade when they rolled the busses up and took us home at noon 'cause Kennedy got smoked.
I remember my grandparents when I got older had a Swamp cooler. I would sleep on the couch in the living room where it was in the window. It was hooked up to a water hose
Next morning I would wake up moist.😁
I had smooth skin that's for sure 😂😂😂
Quit lyin'. You were a bed wetter.

Latest posts

Back