Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used it to LST an apple sapping last year. It worked pretty well, but even with the insulation on it there were some deep grooves in the branches at the end of the summer. Not sure if that had any negative effect on growth. Just something to watch out for.
I bet I got that idea from you. I thought I had read about it in a bonsai forum or saw it on a YouTube video but you come up with all kinds of innovations. I don’t know if the deep groves in a cannabis plant have a negative effect but oriental bittersweet vines throttling saplings makes for some cool stick stock.
IMG_3987.jpeg

IMG_3988.jpeg

I still plan to try 12/12 from seed sometime in the future,
IMG_5919.jpeg

but I have to pursue this a little further first.
IMG_5918.jpeg

So much different than the way my plants usually look.
I actually culled some plants the other day.
I have heard that plants start losing vigor after being cloned for so many generations.
I have also heard that it makes no difference how many generations you go, it doesn’t make any difference.
Well the plants I culled were the Herijuana x Blueberry.
The plants were just small, runty, and thin.
Just didn’t look like they were ever going to amount to much.
I have been taking clones of clones of clones for a good while now.
Maybe they do finally lose their vigor.

Oh, and if you zoom in on that 2nd pic, you will see a couple more plants with clips all over them.

I also forgot to add, I sampled the Passion Fruit today.
It was just dry enough to smoke, seedy AF, (last of my hermie issues, I hope) and not even close to having a good cure on it, but I was impressed.
I really liked the high.
Even made me say “Damn” out loud when it hit me.

Oh, and if you zoom in on that 2nd pic, you will see a couple more plants with clips all over them.

I also forgot to add, I sampled the Passion Fruit today.
It was just dry enough to smoke, seedy AF, (last of my hermie issues, I hope) and not even close to having a good cure on it, but I was impressed.
I really liked the high.
Even made me say “Damn” out loud when it hit me.

Good to see ya playing with the training. The clips work well. Maybe once that top pic gets grown out a little ya can throw on a floater screen. 2'x30'...2"x3" spacing. Probably the greatest invention ever made for cannabis growers. The simple screen. If ya start using small screens your plants will spread without clips...just thoughts to pass on..lol

That top pic could use one right now. A small 18x20 piece would work great. Only issue I see is your kinda limited on space.
Screenshot_20240825-145850~2.png

Good to see ya playing with the training. The clips work well. Maybe once that top pic gets grown out a little ya can throw on a floater screen. 2'x30'...2"x3" spacing. Probably the greatest invention ever made for cannabis growers. The simple screen. If ya start using small screens your plants will spread without clips...just thoughts to pass on..lol

That top pic could use one right now. A small 18x20 piece would work great. Only issue I see is your kinda limited on space.
View attachment 361192
I may be able to make that float screen work.
I will definitely do some experimenting with it.

IMG_5978.jpeg

Current state of flower tent.
IMG_5983.jpeg

Current state of veg.
Pretty happy with everything right now.
As you will notice, I have 3 plants in training right now, they are on milk crates in order to be closer to the light due to the fact that I am able to keep them a lot shorter now.
IMG_5981.jpeg

I am really liking the results.
IMG_5982.jpeg

Still no roots on this thing, but I am gonna keep it until it shows roots, or dries all the way up.

Love the perpetual grow/assembly line idea you have dialed in. Variety is the herb of life and it looks like you have at least 4 different strains in flower, right?

At the moment, in flower, I have,
one White Wedding x Tent.
One Frankenstein from JP.
One Passion Fruit, it’s the next to come out.
Two Goji x SSDD.
One Sour Ogre.
And one Freak Show from the Old Fo Seed Co.

IMG_5990.jpeg

She is hiding in the back corner.

In veg I have,
Two Skunk Monkees.
One White Wedding x Tent.
Two Passion Fruit.
One Sugar Belts.
Two Freak Show.
Two Hairberry.
One Sour Ogre.
One Goji x SSDD.
One Lemon Bag.

That Freakshow is one odd looking plant. Looks like yours has a lot more trichomes on it than mine had. Great work!
She is for sure frosty, but I don’t believe I am gonna get much weight out of her.
At this point, though, after popping all males the first time, then having to start over, I am just happy that I am finally gonna get to sample the smoke.
I am really curious about the interesting high I have seen mentioned on here on more than one occasion.

Two Goji x SSDD.
One Sour Ogre.

View attachment 361508

In veg I have,
Two Skunk Monkees.
Two Passion Fruit.
One Sugar Belts.
Two Freak Show.
Two Hairberry.
One Sour Ogre.
One Goji x SSDD.
One Lemon Bag.
Nice line up. I too enjoy variety.

She is for sure frosty, but I don’t believe I am gonna get much weight out of her.
At this point, though, after popping all males the first time, then having to start over, I am just happy that I am finally gonna get to sample the smoke.
I am really curious about the interesting high I have seen mentioned on here on more than one

Two Goji x SSDD.
One Sour Ogre.

View attachment 361508

In veg I have,
Two Skunk Monkees.
Two Passion Fruit.
One Sugar Belts.
Two Freak Show.
Two Hairberry.
One Sour Ogre.
One Goji x SSDD.
One Lemon Bag.
The ssdd (butter cut) x Goji should run 68-70 days , should turn somewhat purp late flower

Glad to see some of these strains being grown

Peace GT

The ssdd (butter cut) x Goji should run 68-70 days , should turn somewhat purp late flower

Glad to see some of these strains being grown

Peace GT

I have a long list of beans to go through.
I enjoy trying all the different strains and finding which ones I like the best.
It’s always fun when I get to sample a new one for the first time.
The Goji x SSDD ( at least that is the way it was written on the puck that was sent to me, are you hinting that it’s the other way around?) is one that I am especially looking forward to sampling, of course, I have several more on the list that I feel that way about, too.

I have a long list of beans to go through.
I enjoy trying all the different strains and finding which ones I like the best.
It’s always fun when I get to sample a new one for the first time.
The Goji x SSDD ( at least that is the way it was written on the puck that was sent to me, are you hinting that it’s the other way around?) is one that I am especially looking forward to sampling, of course, I have several more on the list that I feel that way about, too.
Well which ever way you put the male some 1st other s 2nd The ssdd was the cut I used and crossed it with a f2 Goji male , the seed I used for my f3 Boysenberry pheno ,

Well which ever way you put the male some 1st other s 2nd The ssdd was the cut I used and crossed it with a f2 Goji male , the seed I used for my f3 Boysenberry pheno ,
I always put the female first, male second.
So this is actually SSDD x Goji?
One other thing, when I researched Goji, the only thing that came up was Goji OG from Bohdi.
Can I safely assume, that that is what the Goji is?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back