Jan’s Perpetual Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Choc Haze X Lemon Cherry Gelato went in Grove Bags 9-28-24
The fork is there for size reference.
IMG_8859.jpeg

I thought it looked like a bowl trimmer but wasn't sure, it still looks great. Id smoke it
It would blow your mind. You may have to smoke more than me unless you are a light weight. Every harvest gets better and better , but this strain, I am glad It hermed on one plant. I found 15 seeds on one branch. If it was a random pollen or c99 even both of the plants would have seeds. One was 5’9” the other well over 6 ft. I love this weed. It was super hot the summer that could have triggered the herm. I will try it again and see. If I get too many nanners I will toss them. The weed is worth another shot. Excessive heat and light can cause a plant to herm. The fact it was contained on one plant, makes me want to try again.

Great looking grow Jan. To me my homegrown is way stronger than any dispensary pot I've had.

I sometimes am so high I just have to relax n ride the high. We mixed some Tangie and C99 and rolled some. Souring high...like magic carpet ride with turbo boosters...OMG make it stop... 😂

Latest posts

Back