Beans from Greenmobster440

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenscreen13

Reaction score
Alright ladies and gentlemen round #2 has started with beans from the one and only @greenmobster440

All future grows with his seeds will be in this journal.

First pick: Fem. Critical Kush by Barney's Farm Seed Co.

Sprouted a tail today (September 21st) and has been planted in a solo cup of "Mother Earth Performance Soil"

It will be under a Hydromars 100w LED full spectrum grow light for now in my closet.
IMG_20240921_070332608.jpg

Last edited:
Welp she's above soil, we officially have a seedling 🌱
Awesome news!

I hope you've removed that bag. Seedlings don't need that much moisture. I never use any humidity when cracking seed. Warmth is good but that extra moisture can cause a young plant to dampen off and die. Maybe keep that in mind next time.

Humidity is fine for a cut clone with no roots. Not seedlings.

Awesome news!

I hope you've removed that bag. Seedlings don't need that much moisture. I never use any humidity when cracking seed. Warmth is good but that extra moisture can cause a young plant to dampen off and die. Maybe keep that in mind next time.

Humidity is fine for a cut clone with no roots. Not seedlings.
I took the bag off before I left for work when I seen it pop up, I'm on it already lol

I use that green garden wire they sell. Not super happy with it but it does the job.

A dollar store bag of wooden skewers works well. I just twist on a small hook and sink it deep for stubborn branches. View attachment 363131
I think I've missed my chance to get anything. Pretty sure my local wally world has reset for Christmas and put up all the grow stuff, maybe I'll check ACE hardware

I think I've missed my chance to get anything. Pretty sure my local wally world has reset for Christmas and put up all the grow stuff, maybe I'll check ACE hardware
Check dollar general or family dollar they are clearing out the garden stuff right now

Little update: the Critical Kush seedling is chugging along, stretching a little bit but seems fine.

The Sour Diesel clone I took not doing so well. Still no signs of rooting and the leafs are starting to die, I have little faith she will make it
IMG_20240928_070649918.jpg
IMG_20240928_070702592.jpg

I gotta ask ya again. How ya plan on getting that clone out once it roots?

Ya can just a jar of water. Just a thought..lol

Latest posts

Back