Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GDP…kinda look done
Image_2024-06-19 11_48_16_942.png
Image_2024-06-20 17_16_44_047.png
Image_2024-06-20 17_18_05_696.png
Image_2024-06-20 17_18_28_676.png
Image_2024-06-20 17_18_34_658.png

I sure see a lot of amber colored heads... woot woot. and your buds turned out so much nicer looking then mine... he can truly screw up a plant across the street. Do you know he weighed every leaf when it came down splitting it. Had cut down his 2 plants, both 8ft. He did not gift me a single bud, not one nug. Tells me all I need to know about a person right there.. Wife says to show him what real buds look like I say F him. waste of breath, still soaking his plants in brown runoff water.. told him, that's like drinking your own piss... about the same thing dude. that is brown poison runoff not food like you think.. hahahaha.

You can see a lot of Pink in these showing this leans towards the PM side, fluffy buds that don't hold any tightness to them... smell nice enough.
IMG_20240606_190631.jpg

I sure see a lot of amber colored heads... woot woot. and your buds turned out so much nicer looking then mine... he can truly screw up a plant across the street. Do you know he weighed every leaf when it came down splitting it. Had cut down his 2 plants, both 8ft. He did not gift me a single bud, not one nug. Tells me all I need to know about a person right there.. Wife says to show him what real buds look like I say F him. waste of breath, still soaking his plants in brown runoff water.. told him, that's like drinking your own piss... about the same thing dude. that is brown poison runoff not food like you think.. hahahaha.

You can see a lot of Pink in these showing this leans towards the PM side, fluffy buds that don't hold any tightness to them... smell nice enough.
View attachment 358106
The pink mango came out fire I am glad I was able to clone her. My clone does not seem to be as robust though. It is kind of early so we will see.

Yep Looked done to me. Those are GDP. I will be chopping them today. Matter of fact time to get my ass up and start. It’s a stinky strain. Good smell if you are just whiffing it. When you start touching her she stinks right up throwing her scent everywhere. I found about 3 popcorn buds that dried on the plant. I guess I broke a branch. I sampled her. Not of fan. The high is great dont care for the taste. This is with no cure. I will wash and get a proper cure before truly deciding. I grew this for my niece. She is supposed to be coming this summer at some point. Usually July. Dad will be turning 88 on 7-9. She tries to come every few years. Only grandkid that even tried to see the grandparents

Last edited:
Did find some seeds GDP X Beast Mode only one plant had seeds and the buds are spongy instead of firm. Makes sense the plant put the work in to seed instead of bud. The other 2 are nice tight firm buds decent size too. I will let you know when It dries about how many seed I truly find. So far about 15-20. Not looking for them though. These were very obvious. They show more once they are clean and dry.

The Beast mode that is outside. Sh is starting to flower nicely only water so far. I put a 1.5 cf bad of compost in the hole I buried her in. I will start adding the cal mag only fir now. She just started praying a bit today.
IMG_6395.jpeg
IMG_6393.jpeg
IMG_6393.jpeg
IMG_6393.jpeg
IMG_6392.jpeg
View attachment 358289

Attachments

• IMG_6390.jpeg
    IMG_6390.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Maui Waui this is the plant I chose to fem. I would normally choose the biggest and best to make seeds. I cant do that here 2 are in pots or a bed that cannot move. Plus the first time I tried to make fems, I killed the plant. These seeds were gifted and I don't want any waste. I especially don't want to kill a big girl.
IMG_6368.jpeg

I took like 40 cuttings at different times from all 5 plants none survived.
OMG that sucks.... what are the odds of losing them all..
Jan, your enthusiasm for wanting to preserve Maui Wowie makes me want to send you my last pack of seeds of it in hopes you have better luck.. especially since these seeds found there way to me after being grown and made out west in the Pahrump, NV desert.. was hoping that would make them thrive in your area too..

The WW and Princess you sent arrived... no letter this time saying it was kept.... hahaha.. sorry, I had to.

OMG that sucks.... what are the odds of losing them all..
Jan, your enthusiasm for wanting to preserve Maui Wowie makes me want to send you my last pack of seeds of it in hopes you have better luck.. especially since these seeds found there way to me after being grown and made out west in the Pahrump, NV desert.. was hoping that would make them thrive in your area too..

The WW and Princess you sent arrived... no letter this time saying it was kept.... hahaha.. sorry, I had to.
Thats cause it was a card not a box.lol

The one I am spraying with CS looks great it is not wilting or anything. I think the fem seeds are going to work out. The first time it died after the second or 3 spray.

The maui are doing great here They are all outside. If I get the female plant to throw pollen, I will bring her inside to do her thing. I did spray a very small branch of NL it has like 4 bud sites. I also marked the branch. If I get her to pollinate I will just collect the pollen in a zip loc then clone her If I can. I ordered the cloning powder and will try that. I will be putting it straight into the medium no water for rooting this time. I have one successful clone out of like 40 or 50. The pink mango x gdP which tastes just like the GDP.
Oh snd by the way I cooked 4 out of 5 ice princess. At least they are fems do theres that.

Latest posts

Back