Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopper calls those "Harley-roids". 🤪

Carty, I think I got some autos in the seeds you sent. I don't do soil inside, so I'm wondering if they'd do well in my pot pen outside? All the outside plants get is organic mulch from my compost pile, which consists of maple leaves and grass clippings and what little kitchen goodies that get tossed in. My mulch pile is HUGE. Figure ten foot wide and six foot tall.
Do you grow right in the mulch pile itself?

Ill go through the seeds and find the best ones. Then I will send some to who ever wants them. LOL I bought 3 grams of Beast Mode Local outdoor grown. The guys at "Nan Zone" were very High from Moonshine and smoke. It was trim day so people showed up to help and get High. There was sugar leaf all over the floor. LOL I bough some Nutrients from a place in Bangkok, but the Guys convinced me to go with Manure Tea. Im going Country Cow Freak when I run out of store bought nutrients
220px-Beast_Modelogo_square.png

Hopper calls those "Harley-roids". 🤪

Carty, I think I got some autos in the seeds you sent. I don't do soil inside, so I'm wondering if they'd do well in my pot pen outside? All the outside plants get is organic mulch from my compost pile, which consists of maple leaves and grass clippings and what little kitchen goodies that get tossed in. My mulch pile is HUGE. Figure ten foot wide and six foot tall.
You probably did... most likely Gabagoo.. all Autos should have it on there, unless I was high... hahaha.
These do quite well outdoors and in Humboldt ran to 7ft for Gabagoo and up to 12ft for my Miss Piggy, who is in the works to be preserved.. she puts beast mode to shame.. buddy in Mass ran her outside and had to trim her top as neighbors could see her driving by above his 2 story home... he lost 3lbs to rain and lower branches drooping into the mud.. so, yeah... watch for her in a few months.

A good bleach job does wonders
Yup, and I love my new A Hole.. hahaha. Love that movie. ok, let's clean it up, literally.. muwahaha.
these plants are beasts and the Pink Mango x GDP is not showing much Auto traits really... she should be much further along.. let's see if she responds to 12/12 eh?

I gave my neighbor the Wang Dang Psidium Pu Tang auto making mine 4.. much better when using the 3gal pots.. more air flow.. watering every other day... feeding every other watering... until I see leaf tip burn anyways... the WW is coming back, hit her extra hard with calmag and Nitrogen...
gnight, not feeling to good, today was pain pump refill day so meds not made it to me yet...

Do you grow right in the mulch pile itself?
Nope. I put the rotovator on the back of the Kubota, make a couple of passes inside the pot pen, and then grab half a dozen front end loader bucketfuls of the compost and dump 'em in the pen and then hit it with the tiller again. Comes out level and smooth and ready for babies.

Nope. I put the rotovator on the back of the Kubota, make a couple of passes inside the pot pen, and then grab half a dozen front end loader bucketfuls of the compost and dump 'em in the pen and then hit it with the tiller again. Comes out level and smooth and ready for babies.
What tiller do you have for your Kubota? Im looking at getting one soon.

Mine's just a little bitty BX-22. The rotovator is 4' wide. The pot pen is 8'X24'. I just stick the tranny down in turtle and let it churn.

For that tractor you've shown, a five or six footer would probably work.

Ladybug wouldn't let me get a tractor, said it wasn't necessary for our tent... damn. I want so bad to play on a large piece of equipment for one day. Maybe working at a junkyard lifting cars with that big ass magnet, dropping them into the crusher.. nice
It's a guy thing I guess.. ooh ooh ooh...
How the heck is everyone doing tonight.. Tomorrow is a big day for football lovers such as Ladybug and myself. She's been a Chiefs fan since 1992, Bengals since 2002. So, her Chiefs are coming into the Ravens house tomorrow for an epic matchup to see who goes to the Superbowl... 2 QB's with lots of talents.. little secret, love watching Mahomes play the game.. sad what's going to happen to him in the 2nd half. haha.
Go Ravens... Looking for our 3rd Superbowl win and btw... we are the only Expansion Team that as a new team, went all the way to the Superbowl and won... we be bad areses

Time to show you people just what I can do and why I feel using my techniques works.. be sure to remove the cotyledon (round leaf) and the single bladed leaf at week 2.. careful.

Here's the girls as of an hour ago.

Pink Mango x Granddaddy Purple super slow at sexing, 5wks.. she's gonna be big. hitting her with pollen next watering when more hairs are exposed.
IMG_20240127_210512.jpg
IMG_20240127_210621.jpg

White Widow Auto
IMG_20240127_210616.jpg
IMG_20240127_210555.jpg

Granddaddy Purple Auto.... making a ruckus. this is the small one.
IMG_20240127_211334.jpg

And here is the Beast Mode version of GDP Auto... and yes, she has been hit with Beast Mode
pollen already.. really hoping they like one another.. talk about big plants with taste.. omg
IMG_20240127_211053.jpg

Ladybug wouldn't let me get a tractor, said it wasn't necessary for our tent... damn. I want so bad to play on a large piece of equipment for one day. Maybe working at a junkyard lifting cars with that big ass magnet, dropping them into the crusher.. nice
It's a guy thing I guess.. ooh ooh ooh...
How the heck is everyone doing tonight.. Tomorrow is a big day for football lovers such as Ladybug and myself. She's been a Chiefs fan since 1992, Bengals since 2002. So, her Chiefs are coming into the Ravens house tomorrow for an epic matchup to see who goes to the Superbowl... 2 QB's with lots of talents.. little secret, love watching Mahomes play the game.. sad what's going to happen to him in the 2nd half. haha.
Go Ravens... Looking for our 3rd Superbowl win and btw... we are the only Expansion Team that as a new team, went all the way to the Superbowl and won... we be bad areses
The NFL told us months ago who was going to the Superbowl.
It will be the Ravens and Forty-niners.
The Refs have deep pockets and we have lots of crooked players.
Some players have actually come out and said what they have seen behind closed doors.
Sure hope I'm wrong because I would love to see the underdog Lions in the Superbowl.

Well, not sure what TF happened to the fix then.... Ravens sucked.. seems like every time they over pay a QB on that team he starts sucking over thinking every play with the, I'd best not get hurt attitude.. Flacco did same thing, got rich, lost his drive for the game.. 2nd drive when Ravens QB scrambled and broke loose, that dude has 4.3 speed and had 7yards on the defender, yet stopped running and laid down to avoid a hit... bullcrap football... his contract he must not get paid if he gets hurt. puss. nobody wanted to block or tackle.
almost like the cheerleaders put on uniforms... no teams scored after the first qrtr or there abouts... can you tell I'm pissed off... Ravens coaches blew this game by having a wussy play plan, made no adjustments at half time and nobody wanting to block from the front line to especially the wide receivers... ggrrrrrrrr...

I'm a 49er's fan, been once since Montana days.... but I too find myself rooting for the Lions.. their story sucked me in, the teams drive and love.... recorded the game and it's 24-27 SF leading with 8min left...
omg.

ttys

And, 3 of 4 are almost up.. shell remaining on all 3... I never try to mess with them at this point..
let the plant fight for it's existence, it's all part of the big game of life... makes the baby stronger..
IMG_20240130_213709.jpg

And of course, 1 no show and the one I wanted most of course... it J hookedkdA
IMG_20240130_213725.jpg
IMG_20240130_213731.jpg
IMG_20240130_213741.jpg

Alien God Fem Auto replaces the culled Rulk baby the J hooked the main stem..
IMG_20240130_213648.jpg

I'm not fully convinced that this Pink Mango x GDP is a full on Auto or a strain that shows sex early in life.
Or maybe one of the parents was an auto... I say this because I've grown many many of them and even the Himilayan Blue that got to 6ft didn't do this.... I'm afraid a strain like this will screw up my monthly rotation.
Luckily, my buddy right across the street is a grower, known each other 6yrs and we just figured this out... ha
So, thinking of gifting him this plant let him flower it out alongside his photo periods...

3 out of 4 new babies are up and growing... only the Alien God is lagging behind but only because it's replacing a seedling that J hooked it's main stem... all of these are feminized and will remain in the 1gal orchid pots until sex has shown. I also added the Espoma plant starter plus 3tsp to 4 cups of soil.... I also like to add extra perlite to most any mix.. be using Miracle Grow conatainer potting mix and Espoma, these may not need any additional foods until transitioning to bloom...

Latest posts

Back