Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Likewise my brother... you do know we have to wait for Argo to receive the $20 I'm mailing to him tomorrow before he even ships me the Gabagoo.. he says he gets paid Wed... tomorrow, so maybe he can float the 20 huh? dem new cars are pricey.. lol. He got one of them new Hyundai Santa Cruz.. suweeet.

Anyways, already have your card ready with a cool sticker and a nice pack of Oldsogs gear and maybe even an extra here n there...

Trust me, I'm as excited as all of you to get the Gabagoo.... thank you Argo, he's one of the original testers and growers of Gabagoo and has been running it since.. nice to have someone who understands the strain working on it. He also crossed Gabagoo with Beast Mode making F2 stock that needs more testing..
Seeds that fell off of the seeded plant now growing at Argo's place... nice structure
View attachment 345695
So what ya saying is Joey Snaked my seeds?

1699103680020.png

So what ya saying is Joey Snaked my seeds?
Yup... when I said first to donate to the account I meant it biotch... hahaha. Like you have any worries with all the seeds I send you.. but he does get the honors of receiving my first pack of sold seeds of my own creation..

Until I actually get the seeds into my hands from Argo, I'm backing off the discussion on the Gabagoo.. no sense in getting to worked up over a project until it's completed and seeds are in hand.. I've learned this the hard way last time I attempted to make a few thousand Gabagoo seeds using a breeder in Humboldt.

Half an acre of Gabagoo @ 9ft tall fully seeded lost to drunken idiots and a fatal gunshot.. the other half acre was my Miss Piggy. I've found 40 seeds of it at my brothers house, 6hrs away in SC but I'd have better luck driving up to get them then him finding the post office at this point...

Seeing a theme here... these guys are allergic to the post office... hahaha.. I know for a fact Argo hates them... lol
Gabagoo in Humboldt.jpg

Yup... when I said first to donate to the account I meant it biotch... hahaha. Like you have any worries with all the seeds I send you.. but he does get the honors of receiving my first pack of sold seeds of my own creation..
Slow your roll Brother,and 1st off GoodMorning.
Joey and I fook around a lot.
I am as always in a never ending banter with him.
LOL

Carty needs to give that out to one of the lucky buyers as a rando extra....... Like when seed comps throw in a tee shirt free.
funny you said that
at the res in Mastic a smoke shop gave out nice long sleeve shirts and I got one and just wore it for the first time it being cool

Latest posts

Back