3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DLtoker said:
Amazing work.... Good to see the full potential of autoflowering strains.

Thanks DL...Autos get a bad rep a lot but they hve come a long way and are headed in the right direction...maybe if they start getting some acceptance some of the top notch breeders might step up and see what they can do with them...Imagine having top notch genetics at your fingertips in just 60-65 days from seed?:eek:

Hamster Lewis said:
Imagine having top notch genetics at your fingertips in just 60-65 days from seed?:eek:

BOOO! You makin it sound like they arnt some top notch ones out already.
Just kidding around.
But I do think they are every bit as good as anything out there.

Though I am surprised a ripoff company like Nirvana hasnt been pumping them out. They want to try and steal what everyone does anyway, wonder why they have avoided auto dwarfs.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
BOOO! You makin it sound like they arnt some top notch ones out already.
Just kidding around.
But I do think they are every bit as good as anything out there.

Though I am surprised a ripoff company like Nirvana hasnt been pumping them out. They want to try and steal what everyone does anyway, wonder why they have avoided auto dwarfs.

Easy now...sounds like you might start throwing stones at me any minute now...lol I agree they hve some top notch autos out there...just wish the breeders wld cross some more strains with the auto trait...and I hve wondered myself why Nirvana does not offer autos....

Trafic said:
Your Pakistani Rider looks exactly like my supposed "LR2 Fem" which, when put outside, became a male.

Look familiar? http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126778&d=1250117556

I wrote attitude and they said they would pass the info on to Joint Doctor, but that was the last I heard of it.

Hey Trafic...it does look like they cld be siblings...sucks that it went male on you... I had a fem auto bean go male on me from Dope-seeds so it's not just attitudes gear...

Tired of looking back to see how old the remaining autos are:

2 White Dwarfs 39 days old as of 9-16
PR 25 days old...

anyone know if lowlife came out with their new auto called; "The Purps" or if the joint doctor relesed his new one called; "Purple Ryder"??? Man I want either one of those to add to my stash and breed em'!...I heard the Purple Ryder comes in the mix pack from attitude, but u wouldn't knw which one it is! <stupid if u ask me!

uptosumpn said:
anyone know if lowlife came out with their new auto called; "The Purps" or if the joint doctor relesed his new one called; "Purple Ryder"??? Man I want either one of those to add to my stash and breed em'!...I heard the Purple Ryder comes in the mix pack from attitude, but u wouldn't knw which one it is! <stupid if u ask me!

I looked over on mjp and someone said they got an email from joint doctor saying they had problems with breeding them but they wld hve them for sale by the end of the year...but someone also mentioned like you that it comes in the lowryder mix pack...so I don't know...if its in the mix pack then why not sell it?

HL. How many days old before your RRFs started showing gender?
Got 2 at 17 days old now. And a couple at just under.
Should I start lookin yet?

SPEARCHUCKER said:
HL. How many days old before your RRFs started showing gender?
Got 2 at 17 days old now. And a couple at just under.
Should I start lookin yet?

Yeah I believe it was 17-20 days...I think the boys showed first also...

that's what I wondering?? why not just sell it:confused:

Hamster Lewis said:
I looked over on mjp and someone said they got an email from joint doctor saying they had problems with breeding them but they wld hve them for sale by the end of the year...but someone also mentioned like you that it comes in the lowryder mix pack...so I don't know...if its in the mix pack then why not sell it?

uptosumpn said:
that's what I wondering?? why not just sell it:confused:

I might hve to email Joint doctor and find out what the dealy is on those beans....

Having a bit of bad luck HL.
Im just so great of a grower. Im 0-5 in trying to get a male.
I have the baby thats 8 days thats my last hope at the moment.

Might have to hermie one lol. Make some femmed beans. Have 2 shots left, but I dont think I can get them up and running hoping there is a male before its too late to pollinate.

8 days. Perfect. It's not too late to start pissing the plant off. Play with it's light schedule or put it outside and shock it with some cold. If it's not happy, it will be male.

Thanks DL. Im kinda debating doing that with that little one though. That one is going to be a monster auto. Its at 8 days and passed 2 at 15 days. lol

Hey Ham are you still using MG soil with your autos? and i know its prob in here but do you use nutes? ive got the whole FF line and didnt know when to start the flowering nutes... if you have a sec drop me a PM...

as always thanks in advance...

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Having a bit of bad luck HL.
Im just so great of a grower. Im 0-5 in trying to get a male.
I have the baby thats 8 days thats my last hope at the moment.

Might have to hermie one lol. Make some femmed beans. Have 2 shots left, but I dont think I can get them up and running hoping there is a male before its too late to pollinate.

That sure sounds like the worst luck Spear...all females...man I wish I had your problems.....:D

I say you rough up the remaining unknown and send it to life with a pair of teabags...

On the bright side 5 female RRF's is going to mean a lot of dank bud...:hubba:

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Hey Ham are you still using MG soil with your autos? and i know its prob in here but do you use nutes? ive got the whole FF line and didnt know when to start the flowering nutes... if you have a sec drop me a PM...

as always thanks in advance...

I pm'd you Brother...

How would you go about roughing it up HL? I dont want to do any harm. Only 8 days old.

But the others started to stink today. One of them pretty strong. Dont know why that is. Shes the most advanced, but she has smaller leaves than the others. Must be more of the diesel sided. Cause she just flat out stankin.

Latest posts

Back