3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SPEARCHUCKER said:
How would you go about roughing it up HL? I dont want to do any harm. Only 8 days old.

But the others started to stink today. One of them pretty strong. Dont know why that is. Shes the most advanced, but she has smaller leaves than the others. Must be more of the diesel sided. Cause she just flat out stankin.

I wld first off mess with its light schedule and at the same time restrict the water intake....

As for the stinkin...you shld smell the Buddha White Dwarfs...oh my...dead skunk...

Pics from inside the tent as this grow winds down...

Pakistan Ryder........ IMG_0223.jpg

White Dwarfs...heavy on the dwarf please:) IMG_0224.jpg

Biggest lesson learned: Use deep pots....and stay away from places that pass off crappy auto beans...This Pakistan Ryder is making me think it is not an Auto at all or if it is it is some weird mutant auto...it has shown as female but there is no bud development...it's like it is waiting for the lights to go 12-12...

Man those white dwarfs look yummy!! That pakistan ryder is a nice looking indica. Weird how she doesn't want to flower. I'm sure somebody here knows what's up.

hey hamster looking good man.What do you average dry off an average auto?

frankcos said:
hey hamster looking good man.What do you average dry off an average auto?

I usually get at least an oz on the low end all the way up to 2+ oz's off the Russian Rocket Fuel I just grew...great smoke also:)

Hey Ham, Do You Know What The Genetics Of The White Dwarfs & Russian Rockt Fuel Are?

uptosumpn said:
Hey Ham, Do You Know What The Genetics Of The White Dwarfs & Russian Rockt Fuel Are?

Yeah the RRF is White Russian x New York city diesel x auto and the White Dwarfs are said to be Lr x WW but I can't find that info on any seedbank that sells them...just what people say they are...

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Man those white dwarfs look yummy!! That pakistan ryder is a nice looking indica. Weird how she doesn't want to flower. I'm sure somebody here knows what's up.

They also smell yummy Mental...:) Spear says he has heard of problems with the Pakistan ryder not auto flowering...I am gonna keep growing it and see what happens...

Thanks! damm...white russian x nycd+=RRF...! WOW!:eek:

Oh, have you heard anything back from The Joint Doctor about the Purple Ryders?:confused:

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah the RRF is White Russian x New York city diesel x auto and the White Dwarfs are said to be Lr x WW but I can't find that info on any seedbank that sells them...just what people say they are...

Looking at those white dwarf close-ups makes my tongue tingle :p. Very lovely pictures ham.

Hamster Lewis said:
They also smell yummy Mental...:) Spear says he has heard of problems with the Pakistan ryder not auto flowering...I am gonna keep growing it and see what happens...

I'm so sure that's the same plant I had. Wouldn't flower till I put it outside at 40 days or so.

I don't know, maybe all this AK is making me paranoid.:D

Hamster Lewis said:

White Dwarfs are (Skunk#1/SuperSkunk x Ridu) x Northern Lights.
Why they stink so much worse than the others. Got that skunk in there.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
White Dwarfs are (Skunk#1/SuperSkunk x Ridu) x Northern Lights.
Why they stink so much worse than the others. Got that skunk in there.

Ah....yes that wld make total sense because they are hands down the stinkiest plants I hve grown...smells like I am breeding skunks in the tent..very powerful odor...

uptosumpn said:
Thanks! damm...white russian x nycd+=RRF...! WOW!:eek:

Oh, have you heard anything back from The Joint Doctor about the Purple Ryders?:confused:

No...no reply...might email them again...

I just realized as I was going through my journal that my math is off on the White Dwarfs...they are 65 days old today....:eek: I need to check the trichs pronto...they shld be ready to come down...I guess their small size threw me off....

loolagigi said:
looks good hamster. great job. looks sticky
Thanks bro...I just took the dwarfs down...pics in a cpl minutes...

Latest posts

Back