a-hole kitty shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maui never seeded. I gave up. I will try again with one of her clones. That is what I was supposed to use anyway. I have maui pollen I saved and am looking on Amazon fir something that works better. My colloidal silver was either too week or too strong. I got pollen sacks but no pollen. I kept spraying and spraying that thing like 2 times a day from July until about a week ago when I kicked her out.

I hope this helps a little Jan in your journey to produce feminized seeds... it's a long article and I'll do my best to summarize it..

STS - silver thiosulfate + sodium thiosulfate are what makes STS.. and it works fine, however, it is known for having a very short shelf life.. thus can cause difficulties in the application and inconsistent results.

Chrysal ALESCO - contains silver nitrate, same active ingredient as STS but with increased shelf stability.. so both products work and what the feminized world is doing now is...

Using both.... Omega Genetix on Amazon offers a kit with both and from what I've read up on your only supposed to spray them using 2 applications. I'll try to find more info for ya, those kits are $69..

Latest posts

Back