3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I took pics tonight in anticipation of taking her down but when I took a last minute trich look there is still not enough ambers to suit me...

Here are the pics I took including a bud pic...I still hve 2 better bud pics that I am saving and one of those will be my next entry in BPOTM....:)

IMG_0126.jpg IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

Just ******* beautiful ham.....quick ?, i am currently still buying supplies,(this **** get expensive!!) and def gonna go wid autos FOR NOW...currently have 10 LR2'S, 10 AUTO AK, 10 AUTO AK X AUTO BLUEBERRY AND WILL ABSOLUTLY GET THOSE FEM WHITE DWARFS & FEM RRF!!! JUST BECAUSE OF READING YOUR JOURNAL!!! SO MY QUES IS "WHEN DID YOU INTRODUCE/START USING ANY NUTES TO SEEDLINGS???" [WILL BE USING FF SOIL, FF GROW BIG, BIG BLOOM AND TIGER BLOOM, AS WELL AS FF SUPPLEMENTS, SUPERTHRIVE, CAL MAG, ROOT STIMULATORS, CLEAREX, AND BLACK STRAP MOLASSES..] WILL BE STARTING IN 180Z PARTY CUPS UNDER HO T5 FLORO'S , THEN TRANSPLATING TO 3 GAL BAGS IN A 56" X 56" X 78.75" TENT USING A 1000 HPS.....THANKS AND GREAT JOB!!! WAITING FOR YOUR REG. STRAIN JOURNAL TO START.....

uptosumpn said:
Just ******* beautiful ham.....quick ?, i am currently still buying supplies,(this **** get expensive!!) and def gonna go wid autos FOR NOW...currently have 10 LR2'S, 10 AUTO AK, 10 AUTO AK X AUTO BLUEBERRY AND WILL ABSOLUTLY GET THOSE FEM WHITE DWARFS & FEM RRF!!! JUST BECAUSE OF READING YOUR JOURNAL!!! SO MY QUES IS "WHEN DID YOU INTRODUCE/START USING ANY NUTES TO SEEDLINGS???" [WILL BE USING FF SOIL, FF GROW BIG, BIG BLOOM AND TIGER BLOOM, AS WELL AS FF SUPPLEMENTS, SUPERTHRIVE, CAL MAG, ROOT STIMULATORS, CLEAREX, AND BLACK STRAP MOLASSES..] WILL BE STARTING IN 180Z PARTY CUPS UNDER HO T5 FLORO'S , THEN TRANSPLATING TO 3 GAL BAGS IN A 56" X 56" X 78.75" TENT USING A 1000 HPS.....THANKS AND GREAT JOB!!! WAITING FOR YOUR REG. STRAIN JOURNAL TO START.....

I don't use nutes till around the middle 3rd to 4th week...I know it is not popular around here to use Miracle Grow soil but I hve done so with all my grows...I used to use the MG for seedlings soil which had a light amount of fertilizer in it but now I found Organic MG soil which has no fertilizer in it...all natural and it will feed them for a month. Then around week 4 I start slowly introducing Tiger Bloom to them...I start out with a 1/4 dose and see how they take to it...then I up the dosage each feeding till it is at full strength...I think with autos the big thing to getting a good yield beside genetics is making sure they get enough light...16 hours at the very least, 18 is better and if you can afford it electric bill wise gve them 20....

Thanks for the compliments by the way....I am glad others are giving autos a shot...they seem to get treated like the ugly step child some times...:)

:watchplant: :48: nice short thick lil ladies tehre man. :hubba:

zipflip said:
:watchplant: :48: nice short thick lil ladies tehre man. :hubba:

Thanks Zip...I might be taking down the eldest lady tonight...gotta check the trichs...She has been the hands down best of all that I hve grown...buds are so crusty they look like a sugar coated donut...

Everything looks great! I just got some Auto White Russian from dope. How did you like that strain? How was it to grow? How was the smoke? Couldn't really find too many threads with this strain.

225smokestack said:
Everything looks great! I just got some Auto White Russian from dope. How did you like that strain? How was it to grow? How was the smoke? Couldn't really find too many threads with this strain.

I hve grown Auto White Dwarf by Buddha...not sure if they are the same strain though... I love the White Dwarfs though..real good smoke...I hve 2 of them going in this grow right now...

Took my last RRF down last night and hung it in the closet today...looks like she shld yield well...lots of hvy buds...

Pre-chop>>>IMG_0126.jpg IMG_0129.jpg

post chop>>IMG_0139.jpg IMG_0140.jpg

Here is a pic of my Pakistan Ryder at 26 days old today...she is small but very bushy...IMG_0143.jpg IMG_0144.jpg

Not really sure what to expect from her....:)

225smokestack said:
why is that one so tiny? haha

From what I hve heard this strain is a pain in the butt to germ and it does not grow very tall at all....My experience with it so far wld say that both of those things are very true...:)

Cannabiscotti said:
i love this thread

Lol.....thanks

It has been a fun grow... I hve learned a lot about dealing with temps and dealing with plants that are at various ages in the same tent...

That RRF looks just awesome. I can't wait to see in the next BPOTM contest. It's a really nice crop. How tall did she get?

zipflip said:
:hubba: :holysheep: :48:

Thanks Zip...I will say that as far as the genetics go for SnowRyder and Russian Rocket Fuel they are both good quality autos that I wld grow again in a heart beat... Me and the wife just smoked a lil bud from the last RRF that came down and had been hanging and drying in the closet and man did it put us down for the count...two good hits from the bong and my wife told me her brain was melting....:D

Latest posts

Back