3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a big surprise since they are fem seeds but the one had a problem and was stressed so it's good to see it show hairs instead of ballz...I circled the hairs since it is hard to see in the pics...

Not stressed..... IMG_0051.jpg

Stressed.......IMG_0053.jpg

My Pakistan Ryder looks like it has turned the corner and will survive...it has been the hardest bean I hve ever germed...very fickle and I thought I was going to lose it but I put it in my smaller grow box under a 300w equivalent CFL and it is looking good now.... I am excited because the next beans I germ will be some of the quality strains I hve gotten from seed bay and EG before they got popped...still waiting on the seed bay purchases to arrive...

doesnt it just make ya think "wat the hell..." sometimes when ya think ya plant aint gonna survive or watever and tehy show you otherwise. LOL
i got two clones i kept asode off of my mom in veg and im just purposely beatin the hell outta them just to see how much they can take without dieing and in the end i will flower them an see if it stays fem or herms form the stress.

Heard they were hard to germ elsewhere too Hamster. Also read a couple journals where they either grew double the size they should or didnt auto at all.
Some said they were a rush job, but provide amazing smoke.

Side note. You see all the new companies with Single Seed?
Added Ceres, Delicious, Kiwi, Mandala, Spice of Life, Sweet, White Lable and World of Seeds.
Ive been wanting to try those Mandala beans. Esp the Satori and SpeedQueen.

zipflip said:
doesnt it just make ya think "wat the hell..." sometimes when ya think ya plant aint gonna survive or watever and tehy show you otherwise. LOL
i got two clones i kept asode off of my mom in veg and im just purposely beatin the hell outta them just to see how much they can take without dieing and in the end i will flower them an see if it stays fem or herms form the stress.

These plants constantly amaze me ZIP....very resilient...:)

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Heard they were hard to germ elsewhere too Hamster. Also read a couple journals where they either grew double the size they should or didnt auto at all.
Some said they were a rush job, but provide amazing smoke.

Side note. You see all the new companies with Single Seed?
Added Ceres, Delicious, Kiwi, Mandala, Spice of Life, Sweet, White Lable and World of Seeds.
Ive been wanting to try those Mandala beans. Esp the Satori and SpeedQueen.

Thanks for the info Bro...good to know I am not the only one having trouble....I won't be buying these again....

I hve not been on any seed sites lately because if I buy one more seed I think my wife will divorce me...:) She found the MO receipt for my seed bay purchase and blew a gasket...I gotta lay low for a while... then I think I will get some of that Pre98 Bubba Kush from Cali connection....

I got problems with my eldest RRF....I posted pics up in the sick plant section if anyone cares to look and gve their input....I am thinking it is bad news for sure......Bad News???

Just thought I wld post up what the finsl dry weight was on the first RRF that came down is...
Wound up with 42 dry grams......:) Not to shabby for an auto and the smoke kicks butt as well. It also means the yield was substantially bigger then the White Dwarfs I grew last time. I will be growing these again for sure.

42 is amazing for them. I was just hoping to break 20 since they say something like 18-32grams expected.

Meant to start mine last night. But its going to storm here tonight. I want to try using nothing but rainwater. So holding off till tomorrow.

Saw your sick RRF. Good luck with her HL. Least its quarantined basically to one section and not everywhere.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
42 is amazing for them. I was just hoping to break 20 since they say something like 18-32grams expected.

Meant to start mine last night. But its going to storm here tonight. I want to try using nothing but rainwater. So holding off till tomorrow.

Saw your sick RRF. Good luck with her HL. Least its quarantined basically to one section and not everywhere.

Yeah I am quite shocked by the 42 as well..I was think low 30's...Hope you get enough rainwater to get your grow started soon... I want to see how you like the RRF's...

Okay well the patient known as WRxNYCD (Russian Rocket Fuel) underwent successful surgery at 230 pm et... I removed the affected part of the main cola and put it in a zip lock baggie for further analysis and then trimmed and hung the rest in my closet...I was quite skeeved though...

Patient post surgery>>>>IMG_0067.jpg

infested/infected area>>>IMG_0068.jpg

My quality beans from seedbay arrived today...I was a lil worried sending out a MO....usually do CC which they don't do...can't wait to get them in the dirt....

Thought I wld post up some pics of my last RRF in my tent and also say that this has to be the best plant I hve ever grown in my short cannabis growing career... She is just a beauty and resin production on her is awesome as well...

Here she is>>>>>>>IMG_0060.jpgIMG_0062.jpg

and a beauty of a bud>>>>>>>goodbud.jpg

I am gonna miss autos next grow...they are a lot of fun but I also am really looking forward to the next grow...I hve never grown from good genetics.

good luck wit the new beans hamster!! cant wait to see em all grown up either. :hubba: your gonna do a journal im assumin, right?

zipflip said:
good luck wit the new beans hamster!! cant wait to see em all grown up either. :hubba: your gonna do a journal im assumin, right?

Thanks Zip....and yes I will be starting a GJ for the grow either tonight or tomorrow....seeds went in water last night...

SPEARCHUCKER said:
She is lookin good HL. How many days you got on her?
Your last one was 59 days wasnt it.

Thanks Bro...she is 54 days old today...I wish you cld clone autos because this particular plant is one I wld love to keep on growing.

Excellent Photos and Plants. Thanks. That was a lot of weight on the 46g, Good Job!

tcbud said:
Excellent Photos and Plants. Thanks. That was a lot of weight on the 46g, Good Job!

Thank you for the kind words tc... I just hope I do well on my fall grow...I wld hate to screw the pooch with my quality beans....:)

Latest posts

Back