3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Super nice ham. I'm lovin the looks of that rocket fuel. I can tell you this, I have some plans for autos in the future, big inspiration from your journal. Those buds look super dense and look quite potent. Looking forwards to when you start popping those new beans in soil!

Thanks for the kind words Mental...I think you will really enjoy autos when you try them....As for the RRF...yes it is a great strain...Last night me and the wife quick dried a small bud up and smoked it and the taste even quick dried was great...we were in the middle of watching "drag me to hell" on TV and my wife didn't make it to the end of the movie...it hit her so hard she passed out... I am looking forward to popping those beans from my auction win as well...as soon as summer is over I am gonna get another tent and run one for veg and one for flower...:)

HazeMe said:
Awesome job, Hamster! That deserves a round of applause... Sexy looking girls too. Good smoke on the way!!! Make sure you make a journal with that Sour D x Chemdog.

HazeMe

Thanks Haze....I will most definitely be doing a grow journal on those beans from the auction...gonna do them and the ones I got from Elite before they got popped...Chem-Head I believe they are...:)

Dillan said:
That rrf looks real nice congrats ham.

Thanks Dillan...yeah the RRF looks like an auto strain I will be growing again...those buds just get sticky and hairy as hell...:D

Bout to try some of those RRFs myself.

I was pretty torn between that and the Blue Diesel Auto.

Gotta say again. Fantastic grow HL. It really sold me on using that brand.
And I dont know if you saw my other tread update.
But wrote to Dope-Seeds. And anyone that uses them and doesnt want to give their number just has to put a "0" in the box.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Bout to try some of those RRFs myself.

I was pretty torn between that and the Blue Diesel Auto.

Gotta say again. Fantastic grow HL. It really sold me on using that brand.
And I dont know if you saw my other tread update.
But wrote to Dope-Seeds. And anyone that uses them and doesnt want to give their number just has to put a "0" in the box.

Thanks Bro... I am glad you are gonna try out the RRF...you will love them big hairy buds they grow...good to know about the phone number thing as well...good find:)

So this grow has kinda taken on a perpetual theme to it...as I hve been taking down plants for harvest I hve also been germing others to take their place...:)
I shut the 400W light down for now because the number of plants has dwindled...but I hve 3 replacements coming up through my farm system...:D
2 Fem Buddha White Dwarfs and a World of Seeds Pakistan Ryder fem...
The one WD is doing way better then the other and the PR is just making its way above soil...
This will be the end of the autos for awhile though...next beans I sprout will be from the quality genetics I hve been collecting...I already hve 6 beans of Elite Genetics Chem-head and 10 beans of REZ Sour Diesel bx1.5 X Chemdog DD that I won on seedbay...also leading on 3 other auctions:SF Benji Chem DD x Sensi Star, SF Hansel Bubblicious x Cali orange bud and SF Southern Guerila Afghani #1...here are some pics...

Who is in the tent.... IMG_0023.jpg

the two WD's...I am trying something new and going with a 3 plant planter..all plants in the planter are fems...I cld probably get as many as 18 plants in this tent if I use nothing but planters...and that wld be over a lb of yield...IMG_0024.jpg
and the healthier of the two WD's...notice how tight and bushy these grow...I love this strain of auto...IMG_0025.jpg

Hey Hampster :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: man!!!
Your autos have been amazin since I started reading on this site...

I should be gettin the new setup today for my AUTOS and cant wait to get them goin... I cant wait to see how fast their gonna grow... Hopefully they will be in dirt by monday... ( 10reg Lowryder#2, 10reg DieselRyder, 10reg BlueRyder, 3fem EasyRyder )

Thanks again for all the info you share with everyone here at MP... And GOOD LUCK with all the new beans...

Thanks JAAM...I am glad you liked the auto grows..they are fun and you will enjoy growing them...I am waiting patiently for the end of Summer so that I can start my fall grow of quality beans I hve collected...I won a total of 4 auctions on seedbay...SF Benji Chem DD x Sensi Star, SF Hansel Bubblicious x Cali orange bud, SF Southern Guerrilla Afghani and REZ Sour Diesel bx1.5 X Chemdog DD...plus I hve 6 beans of Chem-Head which is Original Headband DIESEL(HUGE YIELDING) X CHEMDAWG D BX...It will be nice to do some regular strains and get a chance to clone and hopefully find a mother plant or two....

Now I am waiting on the next wave of autos to be ready...I hve 1 RRF and a Short Stuff that shld be ready sometime this coming week and then another RRF and a SR that are looking a 2 to 3 weeks left. Then I hve the babies of the bunch 2 Buddha White Dwarfs and a Pakistan Ryder...the The WD's and the PR are the last autos I will be doing this grow..then this will morph into my fall grow with regular strains...whisch I am looking forward to...

The next RRF to come down next weekIMG_0028.jpgIMG_0029.jpg

A slightly younger RRFIMG_0026.jpgIMG_0027.jpg

Short StuffIMG_0030.jpg

Youngest SnowRyderIMG_0031.jpg

Need to keep my dates straight.
Note:
2 White Dwarfs 19 days old as of 8-8
PR 5 days old
eldest green pot 55 days
2 in white pots 45 days
other green pot 29 days old

Hello, just looking in. These autos are sure interesting. You do outstanding growing.

I took a pic this morning of a Grasshopper, then went into the bhc and thot I would come by your indoor grow and leave you a pic of a mean green grasshopper, then wondered if it would be impolite to post a pic in anothers journal. So.....I am gonna go put it in my journal and you can visit it there.
I want to do some indoor, but it sure seems like a theres a whole lot more to keep it together. Outdoor, you just kinda watch the grass grow. And kill Hoppers of course.

Totally understand the "note" above. I got a journal/calender that has highlight marks on days flowering...along with all the other "notes".

Cant wait to see this fall grow you are talking bout, great line up sounds like.

I didnt like even the idea of autos until i found this thread back when.. you make it look awesome. Keep it up bruvah ham-bone;)

tcbud said:
Hello, just looking in. These autos are sure interesting. You do outstanding growing.

I took a pic this morning of a Grasshopper, then went into the bhc and thot I would come by your indoor grow and leave you a pic of a mean green grasshopper, then wondered if it would be impolite to post a pic in anothers journal. So.....I am gonna go put it in my journal and you can visit it there.
I want to do some indoor, but it sure seems like a theres a whole lot more to keep it together. Outdoor, you just kinda watch the grass grow. And kill Hoppers of course.

Totally understand the "note" above. I got a journal/calender that has highlight marks on days flowering...along with all the other "notes".

Cant wait to see this fall grow you are talking bout, great line up sounds like.

Thanks for poppin in tc....and thank you for the compliments...I love autos.
I saw the pic of that nasty GH...I am glad I don't hve to deal with those...I don't hve a problem with people posting up pics in my journal though for the record...:)
And yeah I nee to make a point of leaving more notes in my journal..they are very useful...

TURKEYNECK said:
I didnt like even the idea of autos until i found this thread back when.. you make it look awesome. Keep it up bruvah ham-bone;)

Thanks TN...that's a nice compliment coming from you... I appreciate it...yeah these autos can be pretty amazing....:) I am looking forward to my fall grow with regular strains though....

Time for an update...it's been like 4 days since my last one...work has been hectic and I hve barely had time to water and feed them let alone take pics...but got done early enough to do that today...:)

The biggest development has been that my youngest RRF has really grown into a sexy beast...it seems to be a different pheno and as you will see in the pics it is covered in white hairs...really dense coverage.
This is the oldest RRF in the tent and it is more like the previous pheno...rrf1.jpg

And this is the younger and new pheno...yrrf.jpgyrrf1.jpg it's crazy how dense the coverage is...

Here is the older RRF bud...rrfb.jpg
Here is the younger one...yrrfb2.jpg

The last SnowRyder in the tent...still youngsr.jpg
This is the last and probably the best Short Stuff I hve had...ss.jpg

This is one of two White Dwarfs I hve going...wd.jpg
And finally this is the Pakistan Ryder...it has had a tough start but it is looking healthy now....pr.jpg

Will be ordering another tent in a week or two as I get ready to go from autos to the fine genetics I hve been hoarding all summer...:D

Killer thread bro, been thinking of getting some auto strains for indoor this year but i dont know yet, so whats your take on the autos compared to normal strains? well I have alot of catching up to do on your thread...

i like the looks of the rocket..

Anyone thinking about going with lowlife hindu kush should reconsider.. I have 4 girls and the tallest is 4"at most.. looks super potent, but not worth it imo.

42Sm0kinCâli_or_MYOWN said:
so whats your take on the autos compared to normal strains? well I have alot of catching up to do on your thread...

I believe there are quality auto strains out there that gve real good smoke...it's just the yield that is smaller...If I was to rank the autos I hve grown and of course smoked I wld put White Dwarf by Buddha at the top of the list side by side with Russian Rocket Fuel...and SnowRyder a close second...the RRF tastes the best out of the three and has the best odor in the bag as well...

Relentless999 said:
i like the looks of the rocket..

Anyone thinking about going with lowlife hindu kush should reconsider.. I have 4 girls and the tallest is 4"at most.. looks super potent, but not worth it imo.

You are right the Rocket is a keeper....The smell and taste is awesome...kind of sour and diesel like... I am gonna be real patient with the young RRF... I think I cld hve let the one I chopped go another 4-7 days...still smokes great but I want to see what the added time will amount to....I saw your LL HK's They are tiny...even smaller then the Short Stuff I grew....

Turns out one of my friends who I gve some RRF to try found a seed in the bag...:confused: So now I will hve to go through my whole journal and see if I can figure out who the dad is...I will also go looking through all the other buds and see if there are more seeds...I wld not mind getting 5 or 10 auto seeds from this grow as a bonus...The only thing ever grown in that tent has been autos and I had no other plants growing near by so it wld hve to be spawn from 2 autos..my guess is that Auto Blue Kush that wound up male even though they were fem seeds...Wld that make the seeds Auto Russian Blue Rocket Fuel??:D

Latest posts

Back