The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon folks, hope all are well. I'm in a little better spirits today, learning to accept something out of your control can be tough but I am too. You folks stay safe.
You're preaching to the choir, Brother. We both have a burden to bear. but bear it we will 'cause either we're tough or stupid, maybe both. :)

You're preaching to the choir, Brother. We both have a burden to bear. but bear it we will 'cause either we're tough or stupid, maybe both. :)
You are so very right, I'm not ready to go tits up so which ever way it goes I'm going to get my life back. Masonic brother is telling me he already has a plan to move my shifter to the right side of my bike on the outside of the brake pedal. With the training wheels I can't fall over, well maybe if I have to many. Moving forward is all I can do brother Hippie, the same with you. Just think what papa is going through, he's a tough ol bird fore sure.

FB_IMG_1729250676340.jpg

Fix Or Repair Daily.
Found On the Road Dead.
Fuked Over Rebuilt Dodge.
I am going to have to disagree with you there sir. I was raised on chevys and GMs but in my 30s I got a promotion as assistant project manager and was in charge of a fleet of trucks. There were Ford, Dodge, Isuzu, Chevy S10. The chevys and Isuzus always broke down and were the newest vehicles. They were also the most to repair. The Fords had 350000 and were still running like new. They were the oldest and broke less also were less money to fix.

I am going to have to disagree with you there sir. I was raised on chevys and GMs but in my 30s I got a promotion as assistant project manager and was in charge of a fleet of trucks. There were Ford, Dodge, Isuzu, Chevy S10. The chevys and Isuzus always broke down and were the newest vehicles. They were also the most to repair. The Fords had 350000 and were still running like new. They were the oldest and broke less also were less money to fix.
I'm still driving my 1990 Ford F350 500,000 miles and still running strong. Deasil no smoking when I step on it, no leaks wouldn't start once when he starter went bad but I love this truck. My mother in law gave it to me when my Father in law passed. He was very on top of and kept it maintained all the time. I still miss him he was a great man.

My van is a Ford, if you want to call it that. The engine and tranny were made in Mexico with a license from Mazda, the body was made in Turkey, and I bought it in the USA.

Bought one Dodge in my life. Never again. The Jeeps were made by Chrysler. The Old Hen and Pullet drive Chevy's.

Most ford's I see are built tough with chevy parts. As for cost you can almost build two small block chevrolets to one ford. I know this fore sure as I have all three brands in my yard. Don't get me wrong, I have a 08 f150 super crew with 280,000 and runs like a top. I'm not a chevy man nor am I a ford man, amc, oldsmobile, buick, and cadillac. Love big engines.

My van is a Ford, if you want to call it that. The engine and tranny were made in Mexico with a license from Mazda, the body was made in Turkey, and I bought it in the USA.

Bought one Dodge in my life. Never again. The Jeeps were made by Chrysler. The Old Hen and Pullet drive Chevy's.
Thought your jeeps were Willis and amc. Dodge didn't get them till the late 80's, maybe mid 80's.

Latest posts

Back