The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon folks, hope all are well. I'm in a little better spirits today, learning to accept something out of your control can be tough but I am too. You folks stay safe.
You're preaching to the choir, Brother. We both have a burden to bear. but bear it we will 'cause either we're tough or stupid, maybe both. :)

You're preaching to the choir, Brother. We both have a burden to bear. but bear it we will 'cause either we're tough or stupid, maybe both. :)
You are so very right, I'm not ready to go tits up so which ever way it goes I'm going to get my life back. Masonic brother is telling me he already has a plan to move my shifter to the right side of my bike on the outside of the brake pedal. With the training wheels I can't fall over, well maybe if I have to many. Moving forward is all I can do brother Hippie, the same with you. Just think what papa is going through, he's a tough ol bird fore sure.

Latest posts

Back