MJP Grow Off Ice Princess Photo Fem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My update for Ice Princess
Top view, side view, and a close up.
IMG_8960.jpeg
IMG_8961.jpeg
IMG_8962.jpeg

All my plants do that. And my root system will be huge

Have you grown out that C99xPurple Urkle before? For me it’s really squatty
Nope But I am waiting on a a few seeds to roll in. Testers I am being sent. When I get them I will decide the rest if my line up. I am thinking on all fems this go round. I have purple Urkle and Cindy Purple I have been itching to run. I think I will give Evo dream a second chance. The damned cats started piddling on her and killed her in 3rd week of flower. She was already over 8 ft. I am putting fems straight into 3 gallon plastic pots. This run will be inside start to finish. I bought nematodes to help with pests in the soil. They are working already. I cant see them jumping everywhere if I touch a plant. The sticky traps caught the adults and the nematodes got the larvae.

Nope But I am waiting on a a few seeds to roll in. Testers I am being sent. When I get them I will decide the rest if my line up. I am thinking on all fems this go round. I have purple Urkle and Cindy Purple I have been itching to run. I think I will give Evo dream a second chance. The damned cats started piddling on her and killed her in 3rd week of flower. She was already over 8 ft. I am putting fems straight into 3 gallon plastic pots. This run will be inside start to finish. I bought nematodes to help with pests in the soil. They are working already. I cant see them jumping everywhere if I touch a plant. The sticky traps caught the adults and the nematodes got the larvae.
I love to completely control my grow which makes a computer controlled tent perfect for me

Latest posts

Back