MJP Grow Off GMOJoJo Auto Fem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight she got her final trim and, decided to put these new pots to use... with some LST.

Although the "B" pheno is doing her best to bribe me into picking her, sorry babe.... it was close and she will be up potted into a 3gal felt pot, not a 2. and she goes across the street this weekend and tent comes down...
IMG_20241011_112040.jpg

Pheno "A:" just has it going on. I removed the very upper set of leaf's to expose all the growing shoots and
boy did she like that... then I tied her down in 4 spots to increase yields...
IMG_20241009_190441.jpg

IMG_20241011_112848.jpg

So, this is my entry....... Pheno A
IMG_20241011_112829.jpg

Off we go. Up pot to 5 gal fabric pots. Let's see if they do better.
IMG_20241012_102521848.jpg

@Carty holly shit yours are way ahead of mine..lol. Just goes to show ya how well you've got these autos dialed in for growth.

I'm hoping to see a jump in the action after this.

Off we go. Up pot to 5 gal fabric pots. Let's see if they do better.
View attachment 364163
@Carty holly shit yours are way ahead of mine..lol. Just goes to show ya how well you've got these autos dialed in for growth.

I'm hoping to see a jump in the action after this.
Me too not judging but those look a bit sad for you. I am used to seeing you do photos and not autos. We will see. Bro you could just blame the beans. I’m just messing with you.
Good Luck

Me too not judging but those look a bit sad for you. I am used to seeing you do photos and not autos. We will see. Bro you could just blame the beans. I’m just messing with you.
Good Luck
I dunno...just have to wait n see what happens.

I dunno...just have to wait n see what happens.
Sonetime an auto is just a dnaller plant with s mighty punch like the Gabagoo. They tend to be smaller but the smoke is awesome. Last time I grew that strain I got about a zip a plant. Super frosty and very potent. Since all the autos are only being considered with other autos, the contest should still be fair.

Sonetime an auto is just a dnaller plant with s mighty punch like the Gabagoo. They tend to be smaller but the smoke is awesome. Last time I grew that strain I got about a zip a plant. Super frosty and very potent. Since all the autos are only being considered with other autos, the contest should still be fair.
Oh well, we shall see. Zip a plant sucks. Potent or not. Thats a lot of resources with little return. Fine for outdoors but costly inside.

Oh well, we shall see. Zip a plant sucks. Potent or not. Thats a lot of resources with little return. Fine for outdoors but costly inside.
I grew them because I was asked to. The weed is ok taste better going in than coming out. Fruity inhale gassy exhale. Reminded me of Gorilla glue

Day 19.it seems to be going well. Roots are starting to poke out the bottom of the 10” 2 gallon bag. Removed some of the fan leaves up top on A and B. For more light penetration. These started in the two gallon bags. Tied B up to see what happens left A untied and free to wander. C is the one that started in the orchid pot. And was up potted to a 2 gallon pot around day 9. Still on the 1/4 jacks 1/4 Epsom train and they seem to be loving it. Upgraded my light to a szhlux 500w thanks for the recommendation! PPFD is about 500-550 all the way around so I knocked my lighting schedule back from 20:4 to 18:6. To get my DLI more balanced around 32 and save some electricity. IMG_1773.jpegIMG_1771.jpegIMG_1770.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 19.it seems to be going well. Roots are starting to poke out the bottom of the 10” 2 gallon bag. Removed some of the fan leaves up top on A and B. For more light penetration. These started in the two gallon bags. Tied B up to see what happens left A untied and free to wander. C is the one that started in the orchid pot. And was up potted to a 2 gallon pot around day 9. Still on the 1/4 jacks 1/4 Epsom train and they seem to be loving it. Upgraded my light to a szhlux 500w thanks for the recommendation! PPFD is about 500-550 all the way around so I knocked my lighting schedule back from 20:4 to 18:6. To get my DLI more balanced around 32 and save some electricity. View attachment 364215View attachment 364217View attachment 364218
Looks like you ate Carty are neck and neck on this grow off.

which is pretty cool cause his post on autos has been a big part of my general guide book and what sparked the bug of wanting to grow. Saw @Carty snip some leaves and tie some stuff off so I figured why not give it a whirl. It’ll either work or I’ll learn a lesson 🙂 win win.
Most likely you will learn a great technique. He really has autos dialed in.

Thanks Jan. Autos can take a bit to master. I was lucky enough to have one from the UK teach me before his bad motorcycle accident as he was on the verge of a legal seed company taking off... pretty sad as he was the coolest mate.
Sad to announce I have to pull out of the contest. I'll do my best to keep sharing what goes on with these 2 GMO x JoJo girls I have going.. but since I can no longer claim I'm the grower of said plant I don't feel right remaining in the contest. It's across the street at Electric Hippies' place. I had to shut down for my move.

and of course I'll still stop in and root you all on..

Thanks Jan. Autos can take a bit to master. I was lucky enough to have one from the UK teach me before his bad motorcycle accident as he was on the verge of a legal seed company taking off... pretty sad as he was the coolest mate.
Sad to announce I have to pull out of the contest. I'll do my best to keep sharing what goes on with these 2 GMO x JoJo girls I have going.. but since I can no longer claim I'm the grower of said plant I don't feel right remaining in the contest. It's across the street at Electric Hippies' place. I had to shut down for my move.

and of course I'll still stop in and root you all on..
It sucks but it is what it is. You gotta get out of there. Better if you are near family.

Latest posts

Back