GM Photo ReRun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@MariJan @WeedHopper @Oscarzuma

I decarb it. Put it in foil and fold it up. Place in the oven 225° for 25min. Turns it a golden brown.

The wife likes to throw it on a brownie and eat it. And after doing so she's pretty worthless for most of the day.
It can be used like any other decarb...oils, butter, ect.

Here's what it looks like all decarbed.
IMG_20241002_092200927.jpg

@MariJan @WeedHopper @Oscarzuma

I decarb it. Put it in foil and fold it up. Place in the oven 225° for 25min. Turns it a golden brown.

The wife likes to throw it on a brownie and eat it. And after doing so she's pretty worthless for most of the day.
It can be used like any other decarb...oils, butter, ect.

Here's what it looks like all decarbed.
View attachment 363565
Oooo thats instant THC powder. Too bad it wouldn't dissolve in hot liquid. I can add some to gummies recipe. I have a friend asking me to make him really strong gummies. He is 73 been smoking since he was 12 he said. He said he has a very high tolerance. I am trying to figure it out. I have tinctures I made. I also have several recipes one with hash oil one with tHC powder the other with coconut canna oil. I want to try all 3 but do not know where to buy THC powder. Anyone know a recipe for extra strong gummies?

Oooo thats instant THC powder. Too bad it wouldn't dissolve in hot liquid. I can add some to gummies recipe. I have a friend asking me to make him really strong gummies. He is 73 been smoking since he was 12 he said. He said he has a very high tolerance. I am trying to figure it out. I have tinctures I made. I also have several recipes one with hash oil one with tHC powder the other with coconut canna oil. I want to try all 3 but do not know where to buy THC powder. Anyone know a recipe for extra strong gummies?
Easy to decarb and use it like ya would trim. I'm sure it would make some dangerous gummies

Latest posts

Back