MJP’s Grow Off Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being 4% Mongolian, I happen to know that book of Alchemy and it's not lost.... brb.

Crap, I lost it.

So are we dropping seeds tonight and do we each do a thread or is it all done here... to lazy to reread it all.. lol
I am making a thread one for auto one for Photo. We will all use the same grow thread for our plants. Autos go in the GMO JOJO thread and the photos will go in the Ice Princess thread. You want to soak beans now go ahead.

I have not started germination yet because I watched Hidalgo and it’s best to let everyone race off the starting line…..yeah.

Plus I am looking for my magic germination method….its around here somewhere
Put them in a paper towel and hang them in a plastic bag.
Vertical germination like in the ground

I was kinda expecting some tails this morning but nada on three seeds.
I soaked mine until now. No tails here either. I Usually don’t soak them over 24 hours. I was already in bed last night when Flower’s post popped up. I put mine in a baggy in paper towel then in the oven mitt this morning. I will check them out in a few days. I like bigger tails. I think I am going to put them straight into a 3 gal plastic pot. The web site said to veg them a minimum of 8 weeks. That seems normal fir a photo to me but sometimes I let mine go 12 weeks. That gave me an 8 ft monster. Not sure I want another one of those. 6 ft plants are more manageable. Hey you cant always control size. I know you can deter it though.

I was kinda expecting some tails this morning but nada on three seeds.
And did you stay up and read the growers Bible to them as they drifted off?

Me and my seeds sat outside last night hoping to see a shooting star but no luck. I did get a solitary shaft of light that shined down on them from the heavens but every time I cut off my flashlight to examine it better it disappeared. That’s when I realized one of these seeds IS the Ice Princess

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back