It's almost that time again fellers. March 18 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The big plants in a row are some f2 seeds I save last year . So far some pretty plants
IMG_20240813_103346384_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20240813_103349521_HDR~2.jpg

Satori...now that's been around a minute. Mandala seed. That was a top end strain years ago.

Beautiful plants
IV e been ordering from them since 2007. Im growing mandala #1 flash berry eight miles high. Satori. Speed queen and a few others I got from them. I like them so much people think I work for them but I don't. They had the cheapest seeds way back then. But have genetics as good as expensive strains. I tried others. I just think their plants work great for me. That doesn't mean you can't find other strains that work great. The thing I like most is other company's sell you seeds and they are finished. Mandala has lots of information on growing also. And IV e neve had a bad experience with them.

Got 1.3 inches of rain a day ago. Last day I checked plants was the 13th of August I'm sure 65% had more stretching to do. By now they are all starting budding. It's been 16 days. I've had great rain so I bet they look beautiful. I'll update soon. I hope everyone a great year.

Absofukinglutelybeautiful AF!
I really look forward to seeing your updates because I know how much trouble you go through to pursue this passion.
Walk hard, my friend.

Absofukinglutelybeautiful AF!
I really look forward to seeing your updates because I know how much trouble you go through to pursue this passion.
Walk hard, my friend.
After I get in the woods it's not as bad but my anxiety is maxed out on the trip over. It's that same feeling like if you get asked to do a speech. That feeling you have to calm your self down so you don't throw up.

After I get in the woods it's not as bad but my anxiety is maxed out on the trip over. It's that same feeling like if you get asked to do a speech. That feeling you have to calm your self down so you don't throw up.
Lol, I have been in and out of bands for 20 something years.
Stage fright is a totally foreign feeling to me, but I kinda think I remember what it feels like, lol.

Lol, I have been in and out of bands for 20 something years.
Stage fright is a totally foreign feeling to me, but I kinda think I remember what it feels like, lol.
Im sure what kinda music do yall play. And what kinda crowd. My uncle played 35 years. I followed them around where ever they played. They were decent. Played old rock and roll. The place would be packed. 400 people dancing drinking the owners would be thrilled. Run out of beer. ID go places they would have another band that would suck. People can tell when the band is good. Anyway ill spend the night in the dark in the woods alone and not be scared but i don't like public speaking. I have done it in NA groups but it still gets on my nerves.

Im sure what kinda music do yall play. And what kinda crowd. My uncle played 35 years. I followed them around where ever they played. They were decent. Played old rock and roll. The place would be packed. 400 people dancing drinking the owners would be thrilled. Run out of beer. ID go places they would have another band that would suck. People can tell when the band is good. Anyway ill spend the night in the dark in the woods alone and not be scared but i don't like public speaking. I have done it in NA groups but it still gets on my nerves.
Classic rock, classic country. We always drew a middle aged, to older crowd.
We used to pack the local bars.

Latest posts

Back