LilDads Lil Grow 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s been a while. Sorry fam!

I’m calling the one which started out bigger then got overtaken “the hare” and the other plant “the tortoise.”

Hare update:
Get the chop tomorrow! It’ll be finishing up a two week flush this weekend and I’m seeing a nice amount of amber! I could leave her out a few more days, but we’re in a pretty gnarly heatwave/drought in my stretch of VA right now, so I’m cashing my chips in now.

She’ll be chopped at 68 days from sprout, which is pretty fast! Not making any predictions about harvest, but I imagine she’s pretty close to an oz, which is already more than enough for me!

She hasn’t had any real bug/mold problems! I’m a big fan of Dr. Zymes! I’ll definitely be using that next year (I have plenty left over!). No nutrient issues either. She’s been very very easy!

Big fan of Night Owl seeds y’all. I’ll be using them again next year!

Attachments

• IMG_2194.jpeg
    IMG_2194.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2193.jpeg
    IMG_2193.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2192.jpeg
    IMG_2192.jpeg
    766 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2191.jpeg
    IMG_2191.jpeg
    781.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2190.jpeg
    IMG_2190.jpeg
    610.9 KB · Views: 0
Tortoise update:
She’s a big girl! She’s also at 68 days, but seriously looks like she’ll need another 2-3 weeks. She’ll hopefully be chopped before the dog days, but I’ll give her her final meal on Monday.

Trichomes looks healthy! It’s nice to have a more mature plant alongside of her, because now I know she’s got a little more plumping up to do, and she’ll be ready!

I would put her at around 1.5 oz by harvest time (give or take 4 grams). She’s been easy as well! Kind of crazy how much bigger she is than “hare!” She’s in totally different phase of flowering and she’s the same age. That’s pretty neat!

This has been an incredibly easy grow! We’re not at the finish line, but we are close!

Attachments

• IMG_2195.jpeg
    IMG_2195.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2196.jpeg
    IMG_2196.jpeg
    718.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2197.jpeg
    IMG_2197.jpeg
    796.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2198.jpeg
    IMG_2198.jpeg
    708.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2199.jpeg
    IMG_2199.jpeg
    827.8 KB · Views: 0
Real close and looking beautiful. That bud shot is pretty solid. I like that kinda structure...beefy n heavy.
I like the structure too! But, since she’s outside I’m very aware of humidity and rot when the structure is so tight. I’ve been bringing her (and her sister) inside at night and putting a fan on them so they have time to dry out.

That's a good move. Them damp nights can bring problems as you know. It's cool you can move them as needed.

Latest posts

Back