It's almost that time again fellers. March 18 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice gorilla grow. Your gonna have fun hauling out the goods.
Thanks guys
Classic rock, classic country. We always drew a middle aged, to older crowd.
We used to pack the local bars.
Sounds like the same crowd. Yea it's going to be busy. Some. Plants are later. Looks like end of September for part. Mid October for some then November first for a couple. We are showing dry September. Half inch maybe and .25 inch for October. It was still wet yesterday so I think they can finish without more rain. Makes the buds tight. I wanna be finished by November 1 to avoid any problems on November 5th.

20240906_113903.jpg
20240906_112245_HDR.jpg
20240906_112251~3.jpg
Super silver haze Nirvana.

20240906_113917~2.jpg

I suck at this. I suck at video edit. I wanted to add these are all two super silver haze plants but i just feel like im lost. Sorry about the sound I tried to turn it off. Yes that's me mimicking the bird calling. I guess its a stress relief. I make sounds while im in the woods and I don't even realize im doing it untill I play it back.

A stoner and video editing....what a dangerous combination.

Awesome grow!

A stoner and video editing....what a dangerous combination.

Awesome grow!
Thanks greenmobster440 I have had panic attacks for so long that smoking weed bothers me. I only smoke a couple times a year. I think it's been over two years since I smoked. I have some med patients that smoke it and friends that smoke it. Mostly I grow because I enjoy it and I like the exercise. The years I didn't grow all I thought about is growing. So in 2019 I started back. An eighth is 76$ here. 600$an oz. Crazy. I'll update again in around three weeks. I think about September 30 should have some ready. Around 3 weeks.
Lol, and you have tomatoes out there, too.
I started a couple tomato plants. I d ont have anywhere to grow any so I just stuck out a plant to see if I could make any that the animals wouldn't bother and I did. Enough to have a few real tomato s I bought seeds at $ tree and figured they were Crap tomato s but they are decent. At least I know i can have a couple plants and have a BLT

Latest posts

Back