First Timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meigs County was local hillbilly grown. I used to work with some old timers who would tell me some stories. Like when it was planting time they used farm tractors with post hole drill to dig the holes. Of course this is before the helicopters and airplanes were looking.
I'm from Meigs Co. Small world aye? Lol

I just watch a Youtube Vid about a dude in the desert installing a swamp cooler in his window
I saw a Colt Python come up at auction years ago. Some dude that had it had kept it next to a swamp cooler. If you'd have seen the rust on this once great revolver, you'd have felt like crying like I did.
A Python is the world's best DA revolver, bar none.

Yes but it wasn't anything in comparison of what we get these days. Unless you got some Meigs County.
Started smoking Meigs Co. weed fifty years ago. I was at Kent State and buddies were at O.U. in Athens. One of them dated, then married a Pomeroy girl and we were in. Lots of people with big new trucks and big houses in the hills with no declarable income. Fun times.

Started smoking Meigs Co. weed fifty years ago. I was at Kent State and buddies were at O.U. in Athens. One of them dated, then married a Pomeroy girl and we were in. Lots of people with big new trucks and big houses in the hills with no declarable income. Fun times.
They had to start working and hobby farming. People use to know Meigs County weed all around. Miss those little sticky lime green nuts. Tasty they were.

Yeah I've known you guys a long time. Hippie and me have been on a few different forums together. Met most of you guys here, Fire Stax,Woody's and a few other places I can't remember right.

I was being sarcastic. Hippie and I go back about ten years on difference forums.
I generally prefer the friendships of older people vs younger than myself.
Ok. No worries I don't like it when people pick on Hippie. They always are joking but it still bugs me.

Latest posts

Back