It's almost that time again fellers. March 18 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look good I think.
IMG_20240730_101919766_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240730_101904376.jpg
IMG_20240730_101906805_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240730_101849888.jpg
IMG_20240730_101922218_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240730_101943396_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240730_101944332_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240730_101954011.jpg
IMG_20240730_101956458.jpg
IMG_20240730_101957544.jpg

Love how they are camouflaged.
Right weed hopper. I try to keep the weeds back enough so the plants can have just enough room to grow but I don't like a big clean area with nothing but plants. It's easy to spot them. There's some low growing carped weeds that if you don't keep them pulled back they don't hender the plants but they let pest thrive and attack the plants. Most likely that's all the weed trimming I'll need to do.
We're supposed to get a couple rains in the next two days. I put out fox farm nutes with some molasses just for kicks. There's a few starting to bud and most have a couple weeks of fast growth. Good luck every body.

The rain kept missing me. I put out a good feeding Tuesday. Some liquid some granuler. Most times I burry it a little but we had rain after rain in the forecast. Every rain fizzled out I had given up getting any and. I woke up about midnight and looked at the radar and I had a couple cells that rained over an inch. I didn't get the heaviest spot but I still got .75 to .90 inches. What A blessing that was. I'm in a better mood today it's crazy. I've had almost perfect rain this year. It's been so good this year if I could water I may not have watered. There was one time about a week maybe you might have watered and even then it wasn't bad dry. I'll keep everyone updated. I don't have a lot of plants. One person that's 60 can only do so much on public transportation. But I'm kinda amazed how I've done with this style of growing.

The rain kept missing me. I put out a good feeding Tuesday. Some liquid some granuler. Most times I burry it a little but we had rain after rain in the forecast. Every rain fizzled out I had given up getting any and. I woke up about midnight and looked at the radar and I had a couple cells that rained over an inch. I didn't get the heaviest spot but I still got .75 to .90 inches. What A blessing that was. I'm in a better mood today it's crazy. I've had almost perfect rain this year. It's been so good this year if I could water I may not have watered. There was one time about a week maybe you might have watered and even then it wasn't bad dry. I'll keep everyone updated. I don't have a lot of plants. One person that's 60 can only do so much on public transportation. But I'm kinda amazed how I've done with this style of growing.
So your gorilla grows are on public transportation? Wow look at you go. I would be screwed. I can barely make it out of the house with my parents. A whole new confusion set in after Dad turned 88. Kudos for you for even trying. Praying for rain

So your gorilla grows are on public transportation? Wow look at you go. I would be screwed. I can barely make it out of the house with my parents. A whole new confusion set in after Dad turned 88. Kudos for you for even trying. Praying for rain
Yea Jan I had some bad issues. Tickets suspended license. Drug problems. I don't own a car any more. After a few years not growing. And being sober for a good many years I decided I needed to start getting out. I looked up some areas of thick woods started hiking exploring areas. Figuring out how to get there. Riding 25 miles three transfers. It's been a learning curve but after five years Im figuring it out. I hope to get a few more years growing.

God bless you looking after your folks. By grandparents and greats lived to be 80s 90s grand mother and great grandmother. Both lived within days of being 100. Zero dementia all sharp minded. Zero heart issues or anything bad. Im 60 and I still don't have any health problems. Being able to stay off all the meds people take now days I feel blessed. My Dr does blood work on me and every time it's all perfect.

Yea Jan I had some bad issues. Tickets suspended license. Drug problems. I don't own a car any more. After a few years not growing. And being sober for a good many years I decided I needed to start getting out. I looked up some areas of thick woods started hiking exploring areas. Figuring out how to get there. Riding 25 miles three transfers. It's been a learning curve but after five years Im figuring it out. I hope to get a few more years growing.
I wish you all the best

IMG_20240813_112343828.jpg
IMG_20240813_113617365_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240813_100251396.jpg
IMG_20240813_113103511_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240813_073618931~2.jpg
I saw this down town Chicago. First I thought they are trying to get to the scrap yard but I think now they go from stop to stop collecting the cans. The dad got on and the driver must have seen them before because he waited a minute for her to get on the next car. Baby girl rides in the bottom. of. mom's cart. I guess at least they are making a $. I had three more spots. Just small. One plant three plants. 5 plants. One spot has 4 nice plants but I had three big males. Only one plant left now. I even had a skunk fem plant that was male.

Latest posts

Back