Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laughing my ass off. Look closely.

FB_IMG_1722082547763.jpg

Sorry for your loss my friend.
I don't do funerals. If I love you or your my friend. I will show my friendship,love and respect while your alive and you can feel or see it.
I was made see my Dad in a coffin when I was 11yrs old. Most horrible shit I ever had to deal with. Never did it again and never will again.
To each his own. Everyone handles things differently.
Sucks losing a friend or family member. To me they are the same.
Lost my Sis a few weeks ago.😢
We're actually going to my friend's funeral and memorial service for his wife, who is also our friend and who he would want us to look after.

Sorry about your sister! Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Life with Air conditioning is wonderful. lol

Everything went great yesterday other than the amount of money I had to shell out yesterday. The installers both smoked and one of them used to grow so we had lots to talk about. They also free of charge upped me to the next size unit which actually cools my house more efficiently, and pulls the humidity out better than the old unit. All in All it was a good day. We went out for dinner last night in celebration. for the first time in a month I worked in my garden without sweating my a.ss off! HUGE DIFFRENCE

Today we are going to a memorial for my uncle who passed away on the 4th of July. I still can't believe he is gone.

You guys have a great Saturday!
Condolences brother!

Hoping you have a great day as well!

Sorry for your loss my friend.
I don't do funerals. If I love you or your my friend. I will show my friendship,love and respect while your alive and you can feel or see it.
I was made see my Dad in a coffin when I was 11yrs old. Most horrible shit I ever had to deal with. Never did it again and never will again.
To each his own. Everyone handles things differently.
Sucks losing a friend or family member. To me they are the same.
Lost my Sis a few weeks ago.😢
Yes I know the feeling of losing a sibling. Cancer got my good brother in 2009 he was only 49. Just 3 months from turning 50. It gets better but never goes away. But later you can remember fondly without tearing up.

Good morning, insomniac Misfits! Just finished smoking a bowl of Royal Skywalker, fixin' to load another. Sure did enjoy spending time with my brother today, and he has gas now where he can come over again. We plan to go to an ice cream social at his assisted living home tomorrow, which will give the Mrs. a chance to see his new home

Last edited:
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here this morning starting at 57F and predicted to reach 80F.

I connected with old friends at the memorial service and had some good chats with folks I haven't seen for forty years.

Alas shortly before we pulled into the church about an hour from here, the low tire pressure warning came on and our right front tire went flat.

One of the other attendees aired it back up for me, but alas it was the valve stem, so it quickly went flat again. When I went to change it (while wearing a suit), I discovered that the spare was a fatter and larger diameter tire than the ones on the ground.

It was also a steel wheel, and the lug nuts were for the mags on the ground, so I only drove it a short distance to a tire repair place and had the flat fixed and reinstalled.

I'm pretty sure it with full time all-wheel drive, that it would have damaged the front drive if I had tried to make it home on it.

Morning gang. Now that the Seniorita is finished, the Citabria is back on the table!! Adding the wing supports this morning. I wish I could get better at soldering. I counted 78 chickens this morning. No wonder I go through so much feed. They are almost old enough to start selling or eating though.
Went down to south Ga yesterday and picked up a pallet of quail feed. Four hr round trip but the feed is half the price I pay at the local feed store. Cousin bought the last gallon of raw milk they had. I’m not jealous. Well
88F93288-1784-4E15-8D67-4CE18B1C918C.jpeg
maybe a little bit.

Latest posts

Back