Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spend most my time working in my yard and garden. Love fixing up my house.
Our place is our little piece of heaven on earth.🥰
Yes I did that when it was just me and the kids. Now with the parents I am lucky to get anything extra done. I have been removing cactus that overtook the yard. Thurs and Fri I dig them up till I run out of steam. It fills the dumpster the test if the way. I want to get my 65.00 worth. They pick up every Friday at the butt crack of Dawn. The old man down the street pays 150 and only gets 2 pick ups. I gave him the number of my guy. What a rip off he pays more than double and only gets half the pic ups. We get a senior discount. I don't know how much it is but it is way better than what he pays. When I started it was all the way to the tree and trying to get in the raised bed. Not today sucker! Not in my garden. Hopefully by spring I get it all out.

Attachments

• IMG_7137.jpeg
    IMG_7137.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7140.jpeg
    IMG_7140.jpeg
  • IMG_7139.jpeg
    IMG_7139.jpeg
Good morning brothers and sisters! Passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

It continues to be double gorgeous here in PNW Paradise, starting at 54F and predicted to reach 83F.

Alas the power was out when I reached my dentist appointment, so I had to reschedule to next Monday.

Gym this morning and lunch out at Pardners barbecue with Grayfox and NM.

Latest posts

Back