Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back when we knew we were a boy or a girl and got our 1st kiss.😁
Bikers get the girls.🥰

FB_IMG_1722166297075.jpg

Last edited:
I'm using a push mower butthole. Less than an acre.😁
I like a push mower but mine is the old fashioned push mower no gas or electric. Just the blades that go round and round like the wheel on the bus.

If I had the energy, I'd beat the Old Hen. My brass tumbler came in today, so I got it set up and chucked some brass in it. I went looking for the vacuum and couldn't find it. I asked the Old Hen where it was, and she told me the back room and then quickly asked, "Why"? I told her it was cage day and I was going to rest up a bit and tackle 'em. Her reply was, "Why, didn't I do a good enough job"? She'd cleaned 'em while I was out bouncing around on the Frankendeere. She said she knew better than to tell me it was too hot to be working outside, so she figured she could help out by doing inside stuff. God, I love that woman. ❤️

If I had the energy, I'd beat the Old Hen. My brass tumbler came in today, so I got it set up and chucked some brass in it. I went looking for the vacuum and couldn't find it. I asked the Old Hen where it was, and she told me the back room and then quickly asked, "Why"? I told her it was cage day and I was going to rest up a bit and tackle 'em. Her reply was, "Why, didn't I do a good enough job"? She'd cleaned 'em while I was out bouncing around on the Frankendeere. She said she knew better than to tell me it was too hot to be working outside, so she figured she could help out by doing inside stuff. God, I love that woman. ❤️
does she have a sister, i wont even joke about your pullet

Latest posts

Back