Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Moonday morning brothers and sisters! Let the mooning begin!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Rain here starting at 59F and predicted to soar to 69F.

Gym and then the dentist first thing this morning for a cleaning. It got rescheduled from last Thursday due to a power outage.

I've decided to stop tying off my tomatoes to see if I can stop them from growing any taller. They are already taller than I am and it has already gotten dangerous to try to tie them off reaching over from a step ladder.

I've picked up the parts and next year I will use string for their trellis, that attaches to a reel that I can relax and lower the plant for tending.

Hard to see it with that friggin' tree in the way! Beautiful plant.
That one came through Carty from Johnny Potseed. It is a beast. She is featured in Beans from Carty thread. I took that pic to post on X she is entered in the cannaclaus summer grow contest. I noticed the mower in the background so I used it.

Beautiful plant, a mower, and a cat. Perfect MariJan picture.
Went out and found this, this morning bad kitties. It was hanging by a thread and already wilted. I guess I will dry her and sample her. She has a min 2 weeks but it could be more. The scope will tell me. I will get it

Attachments

• IMG_7231.jpeg
    IMG_7231.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I see you

I told the Old Hen many years ago NOT to bother me when I was reloading. She was pretty good, but she came in one time when I was in the middle of loading some limit pushing stuff. I went ballistic on her and she ran out in a huff. I calmed down, walked out to smooth her feathers, and then showed her a pic of a handgun that had been turned into a hand grenade. She understood. Ya gotta pay attention. I also got a smile outta her when I told her that after all these years, she still had a way of distracting me, just like she did in high school. :)

Latest posts

Back