GM Photo ReRun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I call this the rerun thread so that's what I'ma gonna do.

Here we got the fluffy stump of the cjc91 plant #2. This plant blows my mind with potency and her flavor is delicious.
1000001619.jpg

Showing two things here. Let's start with the root ball. As ya can see this plant barely filled any other the 7gal grow bag.
1000001633.jpg
1000001623.jpg

To further show root development I did a slice. As ya can see. Not many roots.
1000001624.jpg
1000001625.jpg

The whole purpose of this was to cut down the root all to fit in a 3 gal bag to reveg.
1000001627.jpg

I threw a lot of myco granules in there and here she stands. I've not regenerated like this in years. First time I've trimmed the roots so aggressively but I'm guessing they'll be just fine.
1000001632.jpg

With that many small clusters of buds. This plant will be a beast when it gets back into veg stage. I'm pretty excited to see how this goes and how long it takes.

I'll be doing the same thing to the Durban Poison once I harvest her in a out 3 weeks.

Last edited:
I call this the rerun thread so that's what I'ma gonna do.

Here we got the fluffy stump of the cjc91 plant #2. This plant blows my mind with potency and her flavor is delicious.
View attachment 364286
Showing two things here. Let's start with the root ball. As ya can see this plant barely filled any other the 7gal grow bag.
View attachment 364287View attachment 364288

To further show root development I did a slice. As ya can see. Not many roots.
View attachment 364289View attachment 364290

The whole purpose of this was to cut down the root all to fit in a 3 gal bag to reveg.
View attachment 364291

I threw a lot of myco granules in there and here she stands. I've not regenerated like this before but I can't see where it won't work just as well as my clones taken in flower.
View attachment 364292
With that many small clusters of buds. This plant will be a beast when it gets back into veg stage. I'm pretty excited to see how this goes and how long it takes.

I'll be doing the same thing to the Durban Poison once I harvest her in a out 3 weeks.

I can’t wait to see where this ends up.

Crazy the lack of roots and what you got off of it. I thought about doing something similar but using a stump to turn it into a bonsai cannabis tree. This is cool stuff
Yeah, I been checking roots lately on these 7gal grows. That plant above was only in the 7 gal for about 70+ days. I always up pot just before flower. Give them a few days and flip.

That medium was full of small root. The whole pot was spongy but not compact. Perfect

I've not regenerated a stump on forever. But if that's what it takes I'll do it. I can assure you this will not be a bonsai. It'll be a monster. I'll get multiple main stems with that stump.

Sad part is ya can only regenerate a stump once. They say after that it decreased in vigor and potency.

Yeah, I been checking roots lately on these 7gal grows. That plant above was only in the 7 gal for about 70+ days. I always up pot just before flower. Give them a few days and flip.

That medium was full of small root. The whole pot was spongy but not compact. Perfect

I've not regenerated a stump on forever. But if that's what it takes I'll do it. I can assure you this will not be a bonsai. It'll be a monster. I'll get multiple main stems with that stump.

Sad part is ya can only regenerate a stump once. They say after that it decreased in vigor and potency.
How do you regenerate a stump?

I can’t wait to see where this ends up.
I've never trimmed the roots so aggressively as this time. With the myco they should bounce back pretty quickly.

I'm guessing this will take way less time than rooting a late flowering clone. Once this gets going she's gonna be pretty massive. Main stems all over the place.

I'm thinking I'll use a bigger screen on this...prob a 2x3. No doubt in my mind it'll eat the screen and blow up.

Latest posts

Back