Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know what to do with her she is do big. She is not happy inside and I know she cant handle outside. I up potted to the bigest pot I had . I think she really needs go in the ground. I will pluck her and see if it hells I have been pulling leaves. Trying to keep bud sites open. I took off all the lower branches close to the dirt. Can you see how droopy her leaves are.
She just looks very unhappy with me.
image.jpg

Have you ever thought about leaf stripping her?? some swear by it some not... I do.. and would of done it about 2wks ago. I was so afraid to do this but my bro up in Canada, Pa-Nature, kills it leaf stripping at the flip or shortly after the stretch... strange thing is, much of it returns before your chop....
I strip all the fan leaves off mine about 2 or 3 weeks before harvest. Learned that from a Rastafarian.

I dont know what to do with her she is do big. She is not happy inside and I know she cant handle outside. I up potted to the bigest pot I had . I think she really needs go in the ground. I will pluck her and see if it hells I have been pulling leaves. Trying to keep bud sites open. I took off all the lower branches close to the dirt. Can you see how droopy her leaves are.
She just looks very unhappy with me.View attachment 357487
Now that is a sativa.😱

How's the heat up closer to the ceiling? Some would think heat stress
Others would say ya need to up pot. Still more would think maybe close to N tox..but no real crispy tips or leaf in there.

If root bound the new growth won't come in right. It will sag and drop lower leaf quickly. Just some thoughts.

I will leaf strip today and see if it helps. It looks the same to me as she did weeks ago when I hit her with pollen. She is sick I agree. It is most likely all of it. I have her in a 3 gal pot. It is hot in my grow room I have ac running but with the lights it is little help. It is also humid in there. I moved her to give her more light. A higher light that is adjustable it is only on 4 of 10 there is a sky light above her too

I will leaf strip today and see if it helps. It looks the same to me as she did weeks ago when I hit her with pollen. She is sick I agree. It is most likely all of it. I have her in a 3 gal pot. It is hot in my grow room I have ac running but with the lights it is little help. It is also humid in there. I moved her to give her more light. A higher light that is adjustable it is only on 4 of 10 there is a sky light above her too
All that in 3gal. There's your problem I bet. I packed roots in 3gal with plants 1/3 that size.

She's got too much Nitrogen, that's 100% clawing from nitrogen toxicity.
With how sativa she leans she only needs like a 3rd of what an indica dominant strain would need. I only feed my sativas 1/2 dose feeds every 14 days. They love it.

Also I only use 3g fabric bags.
Sometimes I fold them in half and run them as 1.5s and I've never had a rootbound plant. If she's in a fabric pot they are designed to be air pruning meaning when the roots hit the sides of the bags, they die from being exposed to all o2 and no h2o.
You could run a mom in a 3g pot for a year or more before running the risk of being rootbound.

I kept a mom for 2 years in a 1 gal pot, never got rootbound either 🤘🏼

I will leaf strip later and see if it helps. It looks the same to me as she did weeks ago when I hit her with pollen. Right now I put her outside and staked the hell out of her. Dug a very deep very wide hole mixed in composted seed starter/ground enhancer and mykos.
IMG_5645.jpeg
IMG_5644.jpeg
IMG_5648.jpeg
IMG_5647.jpeg
IMG_5643.jpeg

The bottoms of the leaves are all fine. It is the upper leaves that are curled up or clawing. I really think it is light / heat stress due to it is only on the upper half of the plant. Plus the plant kept going into the lights. I put het in a shaded area, she will get direct sun in early morning and late afternoon into the early evening. Shaded area for the hottest part of the day.

Latest posts

Back