Carty's other Projects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the fed would make it legal.
Rescheduling it is off to a good start.. no longer classifying it along with Fentynal and Heroin anymore. but full decriminalization is the ultimate goal... each state going recreational makes it so I'd no longer need to spend $125 to the DR every 7mos and $75 to the state annually would end ... no more milking the masses.
pot prices around here are actually decent. they had this stuff called Ape Tranquilizer for $13 an 1/8th.. it tasted amazing and was purple.... because it was only rated 14%thc nobody would buy it.... so I did... lol.

Never thought I'd see any of this in my lifetime... especially the state I live in with all the blue hairs... lol

So... Carty is breathing a little better tonight. Pkg shows up today, it was inspected by #12.. think she worked for Fruit of the Loom or Levi's at one point.... hahaha. let's see how old you are, a little loose paper used to arrive in these items... in 501's inside the tiny pocket... hahaha. sorry, this just tickled me today.

Passed inspection and delivered... hint. Never use the loose document mailer. you can feel right thru it and it was enough for this idiot sub carrier... probably got yelled at for wasting peoples time... arrived today safe, never opened and a sticker on it stating it passed inspection.... could be worse huh? lol
1715940844499.png

Episode 1 bro..... hahaha. been addicted since.

I'm sure most of you know by now that Carty is short for Cartman.... had a few people copy using my name and Avatar so I became Carty after almost 15yrs.

I'm off to trim jail.. the Pink Mango x GDP comes down in a day or 2.... she's stopped stacking.. then hang up at his house for a bit.. walla. should get a few zips off of her.

all I can smell atm is this Muchacha F7 drying.... peeeuuuuweee... lol

Episode 1 bro..... hahaha. been addicted since.

I'm sure most of you know by now that Carty is short for Cartman.... had a few people copy using my name and Avatar so I became Carty after almost 15yrs.

I'm off to trim jail.. the Pink Mango x GDP comes down in a day or 2.... she's stopped stacking.. then hang up at his house for a bit.. walla. should get a few zips off of her.

all I can smell atm is this Muchacha F7 drying.... peeeuuuuweee... lol
Peeuuuweeee in a good way or shoot that cat piss smelling stuff is going in edibles ?

Peeuuuweeee in a good way or shoot that cat piss smelling stuff is going in edibles ?
Why is everyone so against cat piss weed?!
None of ya would like any true Hazes then lol been trying to get this '97 cut of cat piss SSH from OldSog but he's not letting it go lol.

None of ya would like any true Hazes then lol been trying to get this '97 cut of cat piss SSH from OldSog but he's not letting it go lol.
That is one smell my nose cannot tolerate. Yuck. Never said I would use it just wont smoke it at least not more than a taste to know it is not what I want. Usually it is s good strong strain. The Sour Vengeance I am growing now smelled of cat piss early on but that smell faded and now has a nice citrusy smell refreshing too with a hint of skunk. I hope it doesn’t taste like it smelled early on. No worries they are Rock hard beautiful buds. It will go in oil if I don't like the taste. I am going through the oil as it is the base of the canna salve I have been sending everywhere. I had to dip into the king Kandy already it only has a 2 week cure on it. I made salve yesterday and cookies this morning. I also smoked some of it this morning. That is some strong meds. Thanks Jacks and Bootlegseeds. They were free with an order.
You gotta love free weed.

That is one smell my nose cannot tolerate. Yuck. Never said I would use it just wont smoke it at least not more than a taste to know it is not what I want. Usually it is s good strong strain. The Sour Vengeance I am growing now smelled of cat piss early on but that smell faded and now has a nice citrusy smell refreshing too with a hint of skunk. I hope it doesn’t taste like it smelled early on. No worries they are Rock hard beautiful buds. It will go in oil if I don't like the taste. I am going through the oil as it is the base of the canna salve I have been sending everywhere. I had to dip into the king Kandy already it only has a 2 week cure on it. I made salve yesterday and cookies this morning. I also smoked some of it this morning. That is some strong meds. Thanks Jacks and Bootlegseeds. They were free with an order.
You gotta love free weed.
Cat piss weed is one of my favorites. Now, I don't like the smell of cat piss, but cat pissy weed? Oh hell yeah, I'm all about that!
I tend to smoke pretty much all my stuff. Any trimmings and stuff I don't want usually goes into making hash. Cause hash is just amazing.

Cat piss weed is one of my favorites. Now, I don't like the smell of cat piss, but cat pissy weed? Oh hell yeah, I'm all about that!
I tend to smoke pretty much all my stuff. Any trimmings and stuff I don't want usually goes into making hash. Cause hash is just amazing.
No waste is a good thing

Unless he happens to be one of the sponsors you have in your pocket. You know, the tiny pocket that they had in 501 Jeans.... hehehe. I happen to have a few seeds of it feminized to, plus so many other seeds by him.. I've sent him a few strains, usually 100, for him to pheno hunt. It's a love we share and as Oldsog says, our Ultimate Goal "To find a strain make you crap yourself" aka, The Brown note Strain... hahahaha.
Sent him 100 of my recent Black Oger strain before I added Celtic Stone to it... time will tell as he really tests a strain for years....
And all I said was this stuff stinks.. I never said Cat Piss... hahaha.. and I do know what you mean about a good haze and it's aroma.. but took you reminding me... had them really stink like it.. Perth's Poison from Perth Australia was like that and, grew long dreads from atmosphere change I reckon.

This weed is really excellent though...
IMG_20240518_191433.jpg

Unless he happens to be one of the sponsors you have in your pocket. You know, the tiny pocket that they had in 501 Jeans.... hehehe. I happen to have a few seeds of it feminized to, plus so many other seeds by him.. I've sent him a few strains, usually 100, for him to pheno hunt. It's a love we share and as Oldsog says, our Ultimate Goal "To find a strain make you crap yourself" aka, The Brown note Strain... hahahaha.
Sent him 100 of my recent Black Oger strain before I added Celtic Stone to it... time will tell as he really tests a strain for years....
And all I said was this stuff stinks.. I never said Cat Piss... hahaha.. and I do know what you mean about a good haze and it's aroma.. but took you reminding me... had them really stink like it.. Perth's Poison from Perth Australia was like that and, grew long dreads from atmosphere change I reckon.

This weed is really excellent though...
View attachment 356862
I didn't realize you were buds with oldsog, that's pretty cool brother. 😎
He's a good dude. I know a buddy who is growing his cut of Lazy Biker and super glazed haze.
He just sent him 2 test packs too.
PoiSin Mints and Durban Stomper s1.
He's sending me the Lazy Biker soon, supposed to be a real good older strain

I didn't realize you were buds with oldsog, that's pretty cool brother. 😎
He's a good dude. I know a buddy who is growing his cut of Lazy Biker and super glazed haze.
He just sent him 2 test packs too.
PoiSin Mints and Durban Stomper s1.
He's sending me the Lazy Biker soon, supposed to be a real good older strain
Lazy biker without looking most likely has his HAOG in it... Hells Angels OG. he's used it a lot successfully in a few crosses like his ChemD MC... MC being a play on bikers colors, thus the HAOG. really cannot go wrong with any of his gear... ask him where your free pack of Gabagoo is at... hahahaha. gave him a bunch to give out as freebies, but he really offers no autos so not surprised... he's a purist. and together, we will find the Brown Note Strain... hehe

Been working on a painting I've actually been commissioned for.... used their deposit to purchase better canvas and acrylic paints for the project and so far I can really see the difference using better everything... now just need a better artist to do the work... hahaha. I have until June 12th to get this dog done standing in a field of grass...
Lots of under layering being done atm.. weeks to go but here is Annie B who passed recently... Toy Rat Terrier like my Mongo is... now I usually stick to colored pencils but, this is what they wanted so trying to pull if off....
IMG_20240518_033714.jpg

Latest posts

Back