Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised Pink mango X GDP. The whole plant has nice buds through out. Even the lower buds are nice size. Thanks Cart for showing me how to get rid of larf and letting the buds reach their potential. I know I have a long way to go but the results from last year to this year is apples and oranges. I may get larf on some of the inside plants. I cant get on the ground. The plants are already talker than me snd we have low ceilings. I did pull off a few of the lowest branches. The outside plants I can reach just fine. I have them on tables. The ones I set around the pool on the concrete slab, were already stripped of all the lower garbage. They are looking nice. The buds are looking nice too.
IMG_5458.jpeg
IMG_5459.jpeg
IMG_5460.jpeg
IMG_5462.jpeg
IMG_5463.jpeg
IMG_5465.jpeg
IMG_5466.jpeg

Now that be a sexy girl.... did you happen to clone her, I forget. you can see the pinkness in the orangey hairs if you look real close... by looks of the heads on your trichs your a week out yet huh? she'll hit harder if you do. Not sure if ours is down yet or not, but his growing methods has caused the buds to be kinda airy and not as tight as yours appear. well done.

Now that be a sexy girl.... did you happen to clone her, I forget. you can see the pinkness in the orangey hairs if you look real close... by looks of the heads on your trichs your a week out yet huh? she'll hit harder if you do. Not sure if ours is down yet or not, but his growing methods has caused the buds to be kinda airy and not as tight as yours appear. well done.
Yrs I will check them again on Sat the c99xNL that ended up being a GDP X WW… the top node was ready. I snipped it off about 5 or 6 buds the rest need some more time. They are getting close. They are just starting to turn amber. Like 5% but the top was 25 or 30 %.

I do notice since switching to LED lighting that the upper buds to tend to finish a week or so faster then the rest of the plant... nothing wrong with a multi harvest huh? It's all about light penetration and this is why I now believe in leaf stripping even more. I just did these a few days ago..
IMG_20240530_191411.jpg

Perfect trim job brother.
I like to take all the fan leaves off a couple weeks before harvest. The buds seem to swell more.
I just read an article on that. Guy removes most leaf at the end. Swears it makes more bud. I have no issues with removing leaf anytime so I may try this. To me as long as there's green in the box photosynthesis is happening and things continue to grow. I remove a lot of leaf but usually near the end ya can hardly tell. Cannabis regenerates leaf pretty fast.

With these flowering clones I'm rolling with I'll see even more leaf.

That sad little clone I did took off like a bat outta hell. She is as big as the plants I planted on 4-20-24. She was a puny little thing. that one root I saw along with the ones I couldn't see took off. I cant even tell it from the others. I have to search for the tag to find it now. The other one looks like it is not going to make it. It is getting uglier by the day. At least one of the Pink Mango X GDP survived. She is getting close to being done maybe on sat. I will let the loop tell me when she is done.

That sad little clone I did took off like a bat outta hell. She is as big as the plants I planted on 4-20-24. She was a puny little thing. that one root I saw along with the ones I couldn't see took off. I cant even tell it from the others. I have to search for the tag to find it now. The other one looks like it is not going to make it. It is getting uglier by the day. At least one of the Pink Mango X GDP survived. She is getting close to being done maybe on sat. I will let the loop tell me when she is done.
To me clones always have a little extra vigor to them. Dunno why but it sure seems that way. Once them roots grab hold it's on.

To me clones always have a little extra vigor to them. Dunno why but it sure seems that way. Once them roots grab hold it's on.
Yes it is she is gonna want outside soon. I may just put her right where I take momma from. She will be ready soon. I took a look on Monday and amber was starting to form. I will check again tomorrow

Tested our Pink Mango x GDP tonight... wow does this stuff stink up the house just sitting around dry... and just a few nugs. Stems are still pliable. But, wanted a taste for the Wife's Birthday today so I went over and grabbed a lower branch of it... nice high and tastes just like it smells.. almost skunky with rotten fruit..

You obviously got the more GDP pheno of these hybrids because your buds resemble it big time and ours turned out fluffy... sticky though, omg.

Tested our Pink Mango x GDP tonight... wow does this stuff stink up the house just sitting around dry... and just a few nugs. Stems are still pliable. But, wanted a taste for the Wife's Birthday today so I went over and grabbed a lower branch of it... nice high and tastes just like it smells.. almost skunky with rotten fruit..

You obviously got the more GDP pheno of these hybrids because your buds resemble it big time and ours turned out fluffy... sticky though, omg.
Yes they are very similar to GDP I have growing now. Smell similar too.

I had to move Beasty. She now has her own light and
IMG_5600.jpeg
IMG_5599.jpeg
a full corner to spread out in
IMG_5593.jpeg
she needed more room. Also I took the over the head pic so you can see all the bends. She is a contortionist.

All the MW you sent me germed and are thriving, but all look female. I planted 2 in huge honking beds/pots. The other 3 are in 7-10 gal pots and the best looking one will be brought inside. I will risk it and try to force Fem seeds.
Yeah, pretty sure yours were from my private stash.... and what I do when I get a grip (handful) of seeds is go thru them and pluck out my choices of keepers. Over the years me and a buddy of mine studied feminized seeds thru a microscope and found a common trait.. I use this trait to pluck out 20 seeds of maybe 60 sent to me.. so not surprised so many ladies. I usually get one or two wrong, bummer one didn't find it's way to you.. lol.
How are you going to do the fem work.. just spraying it with colloidal silver. Or using a method I used making my first fem'd seeds back in 2005 using a K2... veg'd a month. Flipped to 12/12 for 2wks, back to veg for 2wks. I repeated this back n forth 3x's... the 4th time going back to 12/12 I let it go.. this confuses the plant and it goes into preservation mode and self pollenates.. worked fine but CS probably is better.

You get this figured out Jan and your golden huh?

omg your backyard has gotta be fun to hang out in... lol. the freedom to go full sun. wow.
Plants look incredible. and that Beast Mode is a, well, BEAST... HAHAHA. Named her correctly huh?

Keeps going the direction it is, Beastie is going to put Gabagoo out of business.. loving the addition of GDP and WW to her mix, 2 old school proven strains....

omg your backyard has gotta be fun to hang out in... lol. the freedom to go full sun. wow.
Plants look incredible. and that Beast Mode is a, well, BEAST... HAHAHA. Named her correctly huh?

Keeps going the direction it is, Beastie is going to put Gabagoo out of business.. loving the addition of GDP and WW to her mix, 2 old school proven strains....
Right now only Beast mode with beast mode pollen I needed more seeds and I want them beasts too! Then we will add pollen from others like GDP or WW. I did put beast mode pollen on the big WW next to Beasty. Only a few branches though.

I have a guy making BM F2 seed stock, he just sent me a few he plucked off of the 2 Mom's he hit
Seeds look good if you want me to send a bunch to you to go thru... with your eye and recent experience with BM I think your the one to search out who we use to make more seeds with.
And as sells increase, be happy to help you out with plant foods or whatever ok....

Just love what your doing

Have you ever thought about leaf stripping her?? some swear by it some not... I do.. and would of done it about 2wks ago. I was so afraid to do this but my bro up in Canada, Pa-Nature, kills it leaf stripping at the flip or shortly after the stretch... strange thing is, much of it returns before your chop....

Latest posts

Back