What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddies ‘strictly naturalized volunteer’ cannabis garden in northern central MA. He is hoping to break the over bred, hybridized order-by-number fare that seems to be flooding the dispensary market. He just lets the strongest males pollinate any and all females and then gives away the seeded buds to friends knowing some seeds drop and will over-winter. This is season 5 I believe.
IMG_4002.jpeg

Zig had a good time at the party…
IMG_4005.jpeg

Plants in my backyard and my neighbors. Clones from my spring tent grow…
Heri-Berry - my neighbors 1st grow
IMG_4012.jpeg

CDSRxND clone
IMG_4011.jpeg
IMG_4010.jpeg

Heri-Berry’s in my backyard.
IMG_4009.jpeg
IMG_3996.jpeg
IMG_3995.jpeg
IMG_3997.jpeg

I figure they started flowering last week so 8 weeks will be mid Oct. 10 weeks late Oct. That is par for the course in these parts…

Plants in my backyard and my neighbors. Clones from my spring tent grow…
Heri-Berry - my neighbors 1st grow
View attachment 361149
CDSRxND clone
View attachment 361150View attachment 361151
Heri-Berry’s in my backyard.
View attachment 361152View attachment 361153View attachment 361154View attachment 361155
I figure they started flowering last week so 8 weeks will be mid Oct. 10 weeks late Oct. That is par for the course in these parts…
Very nice brother

My CDSRxND yard plant is now a bit over 10 ft tall(it is actually 2 plants). I am thinking I will need to get some bamboo stakes at some point to support the branches once the flowers start to bulk up. It is looking very much like pics I have seen of Nanda Devi plants in Nepal. I am glad I was able to put these in the ground to see them express their landrace genetics.
IMG_4030.jpeg

From 420 Mag:

IMG_4033.jpeg

Zig and his Heri-Berry plants

IMG_4032.jpeg

Latest posts

Back