The Rosterman Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5886.jpeg

She is really starting to bud, now.

View attachment 360850
She is really starting to bud,
Really nice... I sent some Freakshow White to a friend of mine who just left here a few months ago to move home to NY... put his pool in and calls me saying... didn't you say you had a strain I could grow around my pool and nobody would know what it was... I said, yup, especially if you grow it near a bottle brush plant, hides it even in flower... His are a month old and I keep asking for photos dangit Stuart... ggrrrrrr

Yep it sure looks interesting. I have seen several people grow and clone the freak.
I have a couple of super freak going waiting on them to show sex. I hope I can tell. It looks so different and super bushy. Not sure how to treat this one. I guess I will figure it out.

Last edited:
I have heard of the fern leaf pheno but I didn't realize it was wide spread to the point someone on passion has one just amazing.
You know cannabis is most likely the world's first cultivated crop, the ancestors 6000 years ago would be proud

Latest posts

Back