Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad Hollywood is going on strike but I'd rather see America strike against Hollywood and starve it out of existence.
Not me give ‘em what they want! How long must I wait to see the same series or movies remade…and usually worse than the original. I need it!

I feel the need to have the story of the Three Musketeers retold!

Jesus.........dude take a plumbers torch and a piece of rebar.
Try and bend rebar cold..........try HARD!
😆
Now heat with torch until it starts to show color..........just over 1100f.
Now try and bend............ super easy.
Punch hole bldg. light on fire add any fuel and most important feed it oxygen.
Those bldgs. were essentially turned into blast furnaces which create extremely high temps.
Said temps caused the clips holding the steel framework to the beams to fail.

See that works as a explanation for the two towers but bldg. 7..........not so much.
Bldg. 7 was thermite
Yup. And, those buildings were funky construction, unlike most sky scrapers. They were made to be semi flexible, some twist and so forth. Jet fuel dumped in a wind tunnel like that produces all sorts of heat

What I do have trouble with is the Pentagon. That was a rocket. And the other one that crashed into the ground. No debris, just all into the ground, gone. And, you are not allowed to examine the site either.

I think they really crashed into the towers. There is no doubt a lot more to the story regarding who hired them.

Also appears to be textbook black flag. Whoever was responsible.

Bubba

Yup. And, those buildings were funky construction, unlike most sky scrapers. They were made to be semi flexible, some twist and so forth. Jet fuel dumped in a wind tunnel like that produces all sorts of heat

What I do have trouble with is the Pentagon. That was a rocket. And the other one that crashed into the ground. No debris, just all into the ground, gone. And, you are not allowed to examine the site either.

I think they really crashed into the towers. There is no doubt a lot more to the story regarding who hired them.

Also appears to be textbook black flag. Whoever was responsible.

Bubba

Whatever happened yesterday can never be changed and those implicated will never be charged ...

.. but being able to wake people up to see truth for themselves has positive effects in that 18 inches from my brain to my heart and it makes me feel good.

America now lives in that house on the hill

if the late Sonny Bono was alive and he married Yoko Ono , would she be Yoko Ono Bono?

then what if Yoko divorced Sonny Bono and married Bono from U2?
would she then be Yoko Ono Bono Bono?

stay with me now….

and then what if Yoko was an attorney , would she then be Yoko Ono Bono Bono Pro Bono?…..
I thought I smoked good weed.....

good golly Miss Molly , did ma bell have good phone services back then or what!

I say it is fake news

IMG_5025.jpeg

Latest posts

Back