Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife loves the Turbo Wolf Moon but she likes the other photo. Can you put that moon on this one?

1689528371236.jpeg

does anyone remember when there was a big push to pass on condoms at high schools?

yeah , and the challenge was to see if the Trojan Rubber Factory could keep up

this is both a proliferation of prophylactics and a condom conundrum
Just had a flash, I was standing outside the grade school with other kids waiting for school to open. About 3rd, maybe forth grade. There was a telephone pole, with those metal things stuck in both sides for linemen to climb them.

On the lowest rung, someone had put a rubber. We were all speculating on what it was, when one kid explained what it was for! Well, sort of....a few gross misconceptions but had the basic mechanics right.

My intro to birds and bees.

Bubba

I was a 4x guy natural
Prosecutor buddy was sorting tickets one morning, and I saw him making some little notes on them. Said he was amending them to conform to the evidence...

I picked one up it was a charge for shop lifting a package of condoms. He had "amended" it by adding extra small.....

Bubba

Lumberjacks cutting trees in my hood this week. Rode my bike literally thru them today on our daily bike ride. Wowzer healthy young men everywhere some up in the trees some without shirts and man buns. Whew all that heavy equipment and that big ass crane. Got to pass thru again on my way home riding a lot slower 🤪. Mr Subbie asked if I got my eyes full…

Latest posts

Back