Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mentioned I went to the dermatologist a couple of days ago to get some skin cancer looked at. Sure enough it was Basil Cell Carcinoma. Nothing serious as this is the third time I have had ths. Doc to a freeze gun to remove it. Now I have a big acab the size of a penny starting at anybody who I come in contact with. Hope this heals quick.

View attachment 333929
You have heard the saying put a ring on it

Put a ring in it?

We have kids and adults on pills that basically eliminate their ability to feel stress.

Think about the effects of this. Why do children do what their parents say?

Because getting in trouble stresses them and they want to avoid it.

The effects of these drugs on development is overlooked.

Mentioned I went to the dermatologist a couple of days ago to get some skin cancer looked at. Sure enough it was Basil Cell Carcinoma. Nothing serious as this is the third time I have had ths. Doc to a freeze gun to remove it. Now I have a big acab the size of a penny starting at anybody who I come in contact with. Hope this heals quick.

View attachment 333929
Wear those goofy sunglasses and no one will notice. :)

View attachment 333929
Your Doc did great work, should heal very nicely in a short time
DONT play with it, or your nose. Did he give you anything to put on the site for the 1st week or so? Looks very good. The Nose itself is another story,.......LOL

A Regular Jimmy Durante
1689348412142.png

Latest posts

Back